New girl on the block

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Arielle. I'm new too, don't worry everyone here will make you feel very welcome! There's lots to talk about.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok, I have my own clubhouse! BOYZZZZZZZZZ ONLY lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok, I have my own clubhouse! BOYZZZZZZZZZ ONLY lol
biggrin.gif
Nanny nanny poo poo!

welcome to MUT, arielle! you'll definitely love this site. i've been here for about 2 days and i'm already attached and everyone is SO friendly and welcoming
smile.gif

where in austria are you? i was there once and loved it! it's so pretty.

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi everybody!!!
Just wanted to introduce myself really quick. I´m from Austria, 20 years old and a student in Med School.

Being a very natural type for years (I thought I looked like a clown in too much make-up) I finally decide to indulge in COLORS!!!!

I`m basically a MAC-Junkie *g*...I just love their eye shadows and lip glosses.

so that´t it I guess. Hope to learn some new things from you guys!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hiya Arielle, welcome to MakeUpTalk from a fellow European! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you. If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT, arielle! you'll definitely love this site. i've been here for about 2 days and i'm already attached and everyone is SO friendly and welcoming
smile.gif

where in austria are you? i was there once and loved it! it's so pretty.

My home town is pretty much in the country, that´s why i decided to go to med school in Vienna (the capital). life is much more exciting now *g*

Originally Posted by Arielle My home town is pretty much in the country, that´s why i decided to go to med school in Vienna (the capital). life is much more exciting now *g* I've seen photos - must be georgeous!
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle My home town is pretty much in the country, that´s why i decided to go to med school in Vienna (the capital). life is much more exciting now *g* that's where i was
smile.gif
it was gorgeous! i loved the people that painted themselves like statues and actually seemed SO real (or fake, in this case)!

Originally Posted by Jennifer that's where i was
smile.gif
it was gorgeous! i loved the people that painted themselves like statues and actually seemed SO real (or fake, in this case)! yeah, everybody like the "statues"...although they freak me out a little bit if I look at them for longer. one time one of those people started chasing me as a joke and it freaked me out
icon_smile.gif

by the way, I didn´t know that people who are not European actually know Austria.

Originally Posted by Arielle by the way, I didn´t know that people who are not European actually know Austria. oh, yeah! one of my good friends is austrian and goes there every summer. i actually only went there for a lay-over (overnight) to take my flight back home, but i spent the night out in the city. i wish i could've stayed longer!

Hi Sorry, I know am late to WC you....Nice to meet you...Me Mina from Florida, Welcome to MUT.....It's a lovely site to be around....and all nice Moderators...you will get to know themm..

Originally Posted by Miranhat Hi Sorry, I know am late to WC you....Nice to meet you...Me Mina from Florida, Welcome to MUT.....It's a lovely site to be around....and all nice Moderators...you will get to know themm.. Thanks Mina! Yes... we aim to please our members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back