New Hair Dryer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the T3 at a trade show... it was nice... but it was SUPER hot - and it seemed like it didn't blow fast enough for me... I don't know - I am liking this new CHI one - although it's been so hot out that I've only dried my hair twice since I bought it! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've gone through so many hair dryers - I can't even keep track! I seem to have had the worst luck with ones by Jilbere'. Actually the one I have now I got at Ulta for $25.00 and Its the best I've ever had so far. Its a Vidal Sassoon "Ionizer" - 1875 watts, seperate ion switch (that really makes ionic air - you can smell it... smells like the air that comes out of those Ionic breeze purifiers @ Sharper Image!) Also is ceramic... comes with detachable diffuser, detachable airflow concentrator nozzle , ceramic vent brush & ceramic flat iron!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's a pic of it....

2092886.jpg

and here is the link for product info at Ulta:

http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=2092886

It's on sale for $19.99 now. My friends are even using it in their salons, it's really a great dryer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

THANK YOU

Originally Posted by Linab5 Is the IOn button a switch or you need to keep it pressed while you want that setting. My dryer has an Ion button a boy do I hate to have my finger cramping holding it down. It is driving me crazy but, I have two and getting a new one makes me feel guilty. Wish it would break
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Maybe I can give it away, hehehe....

nooo way! that would drive me nuts too! lol This just has a switch on top... on and off. No holding or cramped finger required
smile.gif
I have the CHI now, and honestly I will never throw that Vidal away - there are times I find my results were better with it than this new one, but I spent some big $$ for the CHI... so I'm gonna use it just on principal! lol

Originally Posted by Linab5 wich one is the chi? I got the CHI Rocket dryer (Check out this thread HERE - I posted some pics of it) It's very expensive for a hair dryer... and sometimes I like it, other times I think I got better results with the Vidal Sassoon. It's a love/hate relationship! lol
wink.gif
It's good though, but if you don't feel like blowing over $150+ on a hair dryer... stick with Vidal
wink.gif

Back