New hair! (pics inside:))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks ladies !! ok i use different types of shamppoos when im done with my bootles i buy a new different brand to try it out..so far herbal essences...pantente pro v. dove,sunsilk..and more ummm whats next ..lol...

yea my hairdresser said my hair wasnt that damged it looked pretty good.i was surprised cause i do blow dry my hair and straighten it,but i also use heat protecting products
smile.gif

and why i got bandgs???? beacause i always had those long sideswept bangs for years and i got sick of it...so i wanted something different so i choose the straight down bangs...now i cant do my hair like that since my bangs are bigger and my hair color isnt so rich it faded a bit....

i think in the spring time near summer i want to go blonde again i love having a tan with light hair its just right for summer cliche i know but i get tired of my hair the same.

oooh, very very pretty. your new hair looks healthier and really compliments your eyes. i luv it!

OMG Solange it looks beaaaaautiful! i love it! well on top of that you are very pretty
smile.gif

ditto

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yea I like the before better but it does look good on you tho.

Love it... It definately makes you look more mysterious and smoldering...

Back