New here -an Euro gal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

Ive been lurking for a few days and have joined with you all....Im 46 years old originally from Phoenix Ariz. and have been livng here in Germany for 22 years.

I enjoy this board!

Beige1

Originally Posted by beige1 Hey,
Ive been lurking for a few days and have joined with you all....Im 46 years old originally from Phoenix Ariz. and have been livng here in Germany for 22 years.

I enjoy this board!

Beige1

Welcome to Makeuptalk Beige1! I'm Joy (24) from Los Angeles & am one of the moderators here.
My BF is from Phoenix -- great place, just SO HOT! Whew... was it nice to escape the heat? Haha, anyways, we have some lovely European gals here, so you'll fit right in!

I hope to see you around the boards!

Originally Posted by beige1 Hey,

I enjoy this board!

Beige1

Hey Beige!, Welcome to MakeUpTalk from a fellow european! I'm Laura from Ireland. I'm sure you'll love it here on MuT coz we're like one big happy family (without the drama!).. If you need anything let me or one of the other moderators know & we'll be glad to help you
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Makeuptalk, beige1!!! I'm Janelle, I'm 24, from NY - I'm a hair forum moderator, and MakeupTalk addict!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here - lots of info, good conversations, & really nice people! Hope to chat with you soon! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk from the admin deptartment!

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by beige1

Hey,

I enjoy this board!

Beige1

Welcome to Makeuptalk! Glad you found us. How do you like it in Germany?

Aloha & welcome to MuT! I'm Gail from Honolulu & am happy to have another makeup addict join our family. Look forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back