New Here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome ~ I'm Karen from NY - glad to have you with us, plus....your horses are adorable ! :icon_love

thank you thank you thank you!

I am SO happy to be here, i have been amazingly warmly received....HUGS TO ALL !

PS_ MAC ADDICTS: Belle Azure is ready on the MACYs site! WOW!

Nice to meet you, wecome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are here to help!

Hey there! Welcome to MuT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!!

I love your signature, and those horses are gorgeous! I always wanted one, and yours are so cute!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi MacFor Me, nice to meetcha! Great avatar pic. I'm Jessica from WA and I look forward to chatting with you!

Hey, I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. WELCOME to MuT, you´re right, this IS a very friendly place. I´m sure you´ll like it here!!

btw, your horses have very original names
biggrin.gif
and they´re beautiful!

Hi, Im Jennifer from CA, this place is great, better than another I could mention
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Your horses are beautiful!

Hi Lilla and Marisol! Thanks for the warm welcome. Its nice to actually be noticed when new! Unlike some OTHER places! Wow.. did i say that?

That's why this board is so addictive.. that's what made me continue to come back!!! I love this board. Anyway..... Glad you're here and btw, MAC is for me too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(your horses are gorgeous!!!)

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi Lilla and Marisol! Thanks for the warm welcome. Its nice to actually be noticed when new! Unlike some OTHER places! Wow.. did i say that?

MAC is for everyone! YAY! Why thank you, my horses think they are gorgeous too.. talk about CONCEITED EQUINES! And they are!

OHMYGOSH!

I am so sorry Janelle, Andrea and Glamslam! I didn't read up far enough. Thanks for your warm welcome. Like that signature huh? Thats how i took 3 friends down with me who were wearing *GASP* the wrong colors for foundation (blend girl! BLLEENNNDDD) My horses are like my kids.. since i dont have human kids..

Andrea, i would LOVE to visit where you live! I am sure its gorgeous!!!

GlamSlam..Thank you for the compliments on my avatar, yep, that would be me, i .. am my own avatar.. ! Whoa, better get out of Self Center.. hello..

& Welcome to MuT! Glad to have you here & know you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Hello MacForMe! My name is Kelly and I am new as well. Your horses are so beautiful! Enjoy yourself here, it is a great board!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back