New here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've been on MUA for almost 2 years and can't take the drama anymore.

I love to talk about fashion, makeup, hair, current issues.

I'm redroses
smile.gif

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Look forward to reading your posts
smile.gif

Thank you Liz for the quick reply
smile.gif

I'll be offline for about a week, but I'm so looking forward to finding a group of friendly women to chat with.

thanks again
smile.gif

Originally Posted by redroses Thank you Liz for the quick reply
smile.gif

I'll be offline for about a week, but I'm so looking forward to finding a group of friendly women to chat with.

thanks again
smile.gif

hehe. no problem. we welcome any new members!
we'll be here!

Welcome RedRoses! I'm Janelle from NY. Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll like it here... no drama - really friendly people, and the site just flows a lot better...
wink.gif
Glad you came aboard!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi RedRoses!!! Welcome to MakeupTalk

Wishing you a great stay. I am Tony, the lead project manager here. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with many new users and tons of new posts each day.

We have many things just like MUA so, you may feel right at home. Sometimes the site may feel a little overwhelming at first, but we have allot of users who are willing to help including myself and the moderators.

One thing that you will find different here is that we are DRAMALESS
wink.gif
We try to just have fun and giggle allot
hahaha.gif

Again, welcome!

Originally Posted by redroses

Hi. I'm new here. I've been on MUA for almost 2 years and can't take the drama anymore.I love to talk about fashion, makeup, hair, current issues.

I'm redroses
smile.gif

Hi RedRoses! Do we know each other? I was--WAS-- on MUA too and could not STAND it.
icon_evil.gif
. What is WITH those people? SHEESH! Don't worry, you wont find that crapola here. Promise! Its great.. Lets see, We have Laura and Liz, Naturally, Spazbaby, Benebaby, Tony, Reija, Marisol, NYDoll, Sheridan, Trish, Janelle, RedRocks, K*O, Kites, Ayce ... pant-pant-pant.. the list goes on and ON.. Ask me to name that many people i liked from MUA? CAN"T DO IT! I know.. so sad..

Anyway, Hi!!!! I'm Lauryn from NJ, I need a MAC 12 step program (right, that'll happen) Can't wait to see your posts!

Hi Lauryn... thank you for the welcome
smile.gif

I'll be away until the end of the month so you will see me as a regular come August.

I may be able to log on here from my DH lap top. I don't know though because he has a very old one and sometimes the pages just don't turn and doesn't get you on certain sites
frown.gif

We may know each other, hard to say. So many people on there. I was there for about a year and a half, almost 2.

I hung around most all the boards except the Body& Bath... always seemd like the candle board to me, Fragrance and Skin board. I ocassionally went to the fitness, lol, that didn't last long
wink.gif

Anyway... that's history and am looking forward to chatting about make-up, fashion and current issues with new people
smile.gif

hello
smile.gif
there is drama there? i didnt notice, apparently i didnt spend enough time there
wink.gif
anyway, welcome here, this site is awesome
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by redroses Hi. I'm new here. I've been on MUA for almost 2 years and can't take the drama anymore.I love to talk about fashion, makeup, hair, current issues.

I'm redroses
smile.gif

Welcome aboard Redroses to MUT
claps.gif

Originally Posted by redroses Hi. I'm new here. I've been on MUA for almost 2 years and can't take the drama anymore.I love to talk about fashion, makeup, hair, current issues.

I'm redroses
smile.gif

Welcome redroses! Hope to chat with ya soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back