New lipstick from Chanel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new lipstick called Aqualumiere from Chanel? It's a sheer colour lipshine with SPF 15.

MALPR359LG.jpg

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone seen the new lipstick called Aqualumiere from Chanel? It's a sheer colour lipshine with SPF 15.

MALPR359LG.jpg

I have seen it and lust for it. I like the new shiny Chanel lipsticks. I was just checking them out the other day. I am searching for a color that looks good with a golden skin undertone. Many of the lipsticks I see are for red/blue undertones. The one pictured looks pretty with a tan I bet.
bbmut.png

I havent but ive a FREE Makeover at Chanel next Sat & we get a free mini of those lippie's after so i'll leave you know how it is! If its not my color, you can have it!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone seen the new lipstick called Aqualumiere from Chanel? It's a sheer colour lipshine with SPF 15.

MALPR359LG.jpg

I've been wanting to check these out but the mall is so flippin' far away..Heard they're awesome though

Originally Posted by laura127 I havent but ive a FREE Makeover at Chanel next Sat & we get a free mini of those lippie's after so i'll leave you know how it is! If its not my color, you can have it!
newmonkey.gif
Score! I am betting that you'll like it!!!

Latest posts

Back