New MAC Collection: Rebel Rock

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel Rock & the mineralized skinfinishes will launch on July 21st in North America and internationally in August (sorry, no concrete date yet!). Oh, BTW, MAC counters will now be carrying the 187 brush (fibre optic "skunk" brush) on July 21st, to go along with the skinfinishes. Whoopee!

Originally Posted by Liz (credit: son_risa on LJ)
She posted some pics of some of the Rebel Rock products!!

Eye shadows:

They look like piggies, but they're shadows. i guess she had to scrape them out to make these samples. but they are shadows!

Oooh... lovin' them!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And thanks for that list Marisol!!! I have a lot of stuff from the 05' list - but I'm so sad when I see the previous years collections - when i was still a MAC 'virgin' & missed out...
icon_cry.gif

i LOVE the 187 brush!! i have one for foundation, but I'm going to get another one for blushes adn stuff.

do you have any pics of the stuff joy?
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Rebel Rock & the mineralized skinfinishes will launch on July 21st in North America and internationally in August (sorry, no concrete date yet!). Oh, BTW, MAC counters will now be carrying the 187 brush (fibre optic "skunk" brush) on July 21st, to go along with the skinfinishes. Whoopee!

Originally Posted by Liz i LOVE the 187 brush!! i have one for foundation, but I'm going to get another one for blushes adn stuff.
Yea, doesn't that brush rock? I'm excited to have one in my belt at work!
smile.gif

Also... no pics of the actual products, but here are some face charts!

Back