New MAC Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, does anyone on here have any "inside info" on the new MAC collection coming out soon or any info on the LE palettes & brushes that are coming out on July 15th?? I'm gonna have a look around the web & try & find some info to post here but if anyone knows anything, leave me know!!

Originally Posted by laura127 So, does anyone on here have any "inside info" on the new MAC collection coming out soon or any info on the LE palettes & brushes that are coming out on July 15th?? I'm gonna have a look around the web & try & find some info to post here but if anyone knows anything, leave me know!! It's called Printout..There will be 2 each Warm and Cool eye palettes and Warm and Cool lip palettes..Of course containing LE shades that will only be available to these palettes.There's a post on MUA with all the colors listed but the site is down right now

Originally Posted by allisong It's called Printout..There will be 2 each Warm and Cool eye palettes and Warm and Cool lip palettes..Of course containing LE shades that will only be available to these palettes.There's a post on MUA with all the colors listed but the site is down right now Ok..here's a direct link to the info in Korncat's profile: http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p...411&picture=23

Latest posts

Back