new MAC foundation!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever Jess is smoking, I want some...the girl has no lines that I've seen. What a nut.
tongue.gif

Niki, this is the concealer right? The one Jess didn't like? If so, would you say that this is good for undereye darkness & redness around the nose area? I've noticed some discoloration & wanted to try a new concealer.

TIA!

BTW, are you on TFS? I haven't logged on there in months, but I thought I saw your name.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Whatever Jess is smoking, I want some...the girl has no lines that I've seen. What a nut.
tongue.gif
ROFL!!!
And Lau - I have an oily T-Zone by mid day... but the rest of my face is pretty dry - so thats combo I would guess... I just use a regular powder over it, since I don't have the studio fix. I do have the moisture fix+ spray... and I use that with it. Comes out nice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Niki, this is the concealer right? The one Jess didn't like? If so, would you say that this is good for undereye darkness & redness around the nose area? I've noticed some discoloration & wanted to try a new concealer.
TIA!

BTW, are you on TFS? I haven't logged on there in months, but I thought I saw your name.
smile.gif

I'm not sure what it was that she used... but they do have a concealer and a foundation. I haven't tried the concealer - but the foundation works nicely as one if you pat it on areas you want to cover.
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Janelle. I don't think I wanna try the foundation b/c I'm super happy w/my GA formulas. However, I gotta find a new concealer b/c my skin has reached an all-time low for redness & dark circles.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Thanks Janelle. I don't think I wanna try the foundation b/c I'm super happy w/my GA formulas. However, I gotta find a new concealer b/c my skin has reached an all-time low for redness & dark circles.
icon_cry.gif
If it's the same type of formula as the foundation, I would try it - I think the foundation is nice - so I'm sure the concealer can't be too bad either
icon_wink.gif

IIRC, Moistureblend is the foundation and Moisturecover is the concealer.

I didn't try the foundation because MAC liquids/creams usually make my skin break out with red splotches. I think it may be an initial reaction that could settle down, but if I'm at the mall, I don't want to walk around with red splotches!
icon_frown.gif

But for some reason, if I use the MAC liquids/creams around my eye area (or lips, hello!), my skin doesn't react that way. So I figured I could try the concealer. The concealer manages to bring out tiny creases/wrinkles underneath my eyes. I don't know how and I've never seen these creases/wrinkles before so, of course, I didn't buy it.

It may work for you. Try it and see if you like it on yourself before judging anyway.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 The concealer manages to bring out tiny creases/wrinkles underneath my eyes. I don't know how and I've never seen these creases/wrinkles before so, of course, I didn't buy it. Are you mad? What lines are you talking about?
confused.gif
tongue.gif

I take it this is not a good foundationf or us girls with oily skin? I generally use BE or StudioFix since my face does get super oily.

Back