New mac haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies....just wanted to share my MAC haul today that arrived in the mail!!

My eyes are blue:

Greystone

humid

plumage

retrospeck

mythology

idol eyes

shimmermoss

I also got my blue peep fluidline in the other day......what is your best recommendation for a brush to apply that one?

Thanks

Awesome haul Kerri! I love my blue peep. I use MAC brush #208 (the angled one) to apply it.

Nice haul Kerri!! I really want mythology (after hearing about Laura's fotd with it once) so that's next on my list... Great Haul.. enjoy your goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Kerri!! I really want mythology (after hearing about Laura's fotd with it once) so that's next on my list... Great Haul.. enjoy your goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Fab haul Kerri! My eyes are blue/grey. I have the shimmer moss and really like it. I'd like to get retrospeck. I use the #208 with my fluidline and it works great. Have fun with your goodies!

i use mythology all the time. i used it tonight and i lined my top lid with freshwater.

i find myself using mythology alot and i never thought i would.

great haul btw

All of you MU talk girls are so very nice. I have really enjoyed reading this site daily. Thanks for your responses.

Fab haul!

I use Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush with my Fluidlines!

Love love love Humid
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Hi ladies....just wanted to share my MAC haul today that arrived in the mail!!
My eyes are blue:

Greystone

humid

plumage

retrospeck

mythology

idol eyes

shimmermoss

I also got my blue peep fluidline in the other day......what is your best recommendation for a brush to apply that one?

Thanks

Way to go!! Nice haul! You chose some nice colors. Greystone is one of my favs... I think it is very underrated!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Hi ladies....just wanted to share my MAC haul today that arrived in the mail!!
My eyes are blue:

Greystone

humid

plumage

retrospeck

mythology

idol eyes

shimmermoss

Thanks

Latest posts

Back