New MAC stuff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No, I didn't buy anything. But here is some information on some of the new thigns from MAC. Check out this site for the MAC holiday info. Also, the Isabella Blow lipstick is up on the website. Here is a brief description:

Created in collaboration with British Style Queen, Isabella Blow, this limited edition lipstick fuses velvety matte fuchsia with an electric shot of violet pearl. A gorgeous, and irresistible creation that fuses the electric appeal of 60’s pop culture with the rich matte looks of vintage Hollywood.

M68A_261.jpg

everything looks so pretty. i don't know what i would pick first. all i do know is that i need two jobs to keep up with mac collections. are those last palettes eyeshadow?

Originally Posted by devinjhans everything looks so pretty. i don't know what i would pick first. all i do know is that i need two jobs to keep up with mac collections. are those last palettes eyeshadow? that's what i'm trying to figure out. and what the second pic is also...?

Jeez, MAC really does keep us busy with collections don't they? I am going to have to make sure I ration and only buy the stuff I REALLY adore from each collection...

the second pic from what i can see looks like two brushes, lipgelee's, perfume??, fluidline, blush??, i don't know what the last things are.

Originally Posted by Liz that's what i'm trying to figure out. and what the second pic is also...?

Originally Posted by devinjhans the second pic from what i can see looks like two brushes, lipgelee's, perfume??, fluidline, blush??, i don't know what the last things are. but what collection is it??? i've only heard about the ornamentalism collection and the saks exclusive

i think it is the saks exclusive.

Originally Posted by Liz but what collection is it??? i've only heard about the ornamentalism collection and the saks exclusive

I'm also curious about that last think on the second pic,the one at the left.It seems like a tube with something for the face,or something like that!!

Tha brushes they will be new??
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans the second pic from what i can see looks like two brushes, lipgelee's, perfume??, fluidline, blush??, i don't know what the last things are.

yeah, that's what i was thinking those tubes were, but i don't know, but the brushes looked like the angled liner and flat square liner.

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm also curious about that last think on the second pic,the one at the left.It seems like a tube with something for the face,or something like that!!
Tha brushes they will be new??
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow it looks great...And hey Marisol, is that your webpage??? AWESOME! I wish! It someone else's whose name happens to be the same as mine.
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back