New MAC!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by allisong Heart is pounding,Palms are sweaty,Arggg!! so excited:
http://www.katiehaugland.com/mac/

Oh goodness! My wishlist now:
Sorbet:

Lipglass Tasti: Fresh Strawberry, Watermelony, Peachcreme, Tangerina, Berry Fab, Sorberry, Tropicolada, Bam Man-Go, BBerry

Hyper Real Pressed Powder

New from M.A.C. Ultra-refined and super light on, MAC Hyper Real Pressed is new range of finishing powders formulated with innovative light-reflecting optical soft focus powders that work in synergy with the skin to produce a "real-look" vibrancy and luminosity to it. Featherweight, with conditioners, and formulated to protect the skin against environment aggression, - ideal for use both as a solo effect or a glowing finish over MAC’s any cream or liquid foundation.

Must have!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
<!--mstheme-->

Hi KAT! And welcome to MakeupTalk! We sincerely hope you have a good stay!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kat

hi alison just thought id send u a note to say hi. im a make up artist 4 MAC and have recently done the trainning 4 all the new products coming out and they are all fantastic. the poco pink lip lacquer is gorgous!

Originally Posted by kat hi alison just thought id send u a note to say hi. im a make up artist 4 MAC and have recently done the trainning 4 all the new products coming out and they are all fantastic. the poco pink lip lacquer is gorgous! Welcome Kat..you are my new best friend..LOL I'm such a MAC fiend can't wait for the shadesticks especially..So glad you found us
smile.gif

Hi Kat, its great to have you here, sure we will have lots of questions for you!

Originally Posted by kat hi alison just thought id send u a note to say hi. im a make up artist 4 MAC and have recently done the trainning 4 all the new products coming out and they are all fantastic. the poco pink lip lacquer is gorgous! Wonderful news - thanks Kat! We're glad to have you here! Welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back