New make up+ new extensions! What do u think? My colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_love Nice look Sabrina!!! If you want glossy cheeks use a cream blush!! They are perfect for that look!!

I havn´t tried MAC foundations so I can´t help with that. I had problems with very dry skin during this winter and spring and I know it´s really hard to find one that workes. I think you should look for one that´s one shade lighter than the one you have on, and that has a little bit more yellow in the tone. You could try L´oreals True Match that one is inexpensive so you won´t feel bad if you don´t like it, it also has a little more colors to choose from than most ds brands. You should really stay away from matte foundations if you have dry skin, it will most likely make it worse, try to make it more matte using powder instead. If you don´t use too much or the wrong one it won´t dry you out.

Since it looks like you have nice skin maybe you don´t need any foundation or tinted moisturizer and would do just fine with some concealer and powder, when my skin is dry this workes much better than fighting with foundations that only cakes up on the dry spots.

//Jenny

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany

Hi girls!
Yesterday I bought some new make up things. All from cheaper brands like Loreal, Nivea,...! As you know at the moment I am just checking which colors I yould wear!

I also put some extensions in my hair to give a lil bit more color to them!

What do you think:

1.) Are the colors right for me and do they fit to each other?

2.) Have I done anything wrong? Perhaps there are any advices you could give me to make something better (perhaps that I should use a eyeliner or something else)?

3.) I used no foundation, just a tinted cream! Is it enough or do I better have to use a foundation?

I am very excitited for your opinion!!!!

XX,

Sabrina
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow Sabrina! You are super pretty!

I definitely agree with the others, you have great skin and don´t need heavy foundation. the e/s colors match your skintone too, the application looks good to me too.

overall, a perfect "transformation"-although you were already beautiful before. great job!
claps.gif

I definitely agree to, you look gorgeous Sabrina, and faoundation is the last thing you need.
but if that whole face glowing thing bothering you, and you just wanted it on the cheeks, use a loose powder with a nice sophisticated/natural shimmer (for we don't want you to lose al that natural glow
icon_wink.gif
) as the YSL semi loose powder, dust it with a large brush ONLY on your T-zone not the whole face..

E0416786648907_v1_m56577569831078400.jpg

you pretty glowing you
cool.gif

Trisha: I am so looking forward to the pigments! I am very excited of the first try!!!!!
icon_razz.gif

NoOory: You know what?! It seems as you can read my thoughts. As I tried loose and pressed powder yesterday and it simply looked awful on me. My skin lookes so fade and dry. But today I read you reply! I didn´t actually know that shimmering powders are existing! You are a big honey!!!!
claps.gif

Arielle: Thank u!

Tony: You are a real real gentleman!!!!!!! Makes everything more interesting to know that there is a real man watching everything what´s going on! ! !
icon_cool.gif

Jennifer: I just put lipgloss on my lips. Wait a sec I will look it up: it was Rouge Brilliant by Christian Dior. Color= 027 Rose Crystal Sun Crystal.

Jenny: I tries some other foundations but didn´t found anything at all. I think it is a long search finding the right color. But I will be ambitious. Thanx for your advices!!!!

Thank you all!!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Back