New Makeup lines at Kohls.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Flirt and American Beauty are new makeuplines that I believe belong to the Estee Lauder companies. I think they are trying to follow Mark's idea about resonable priced makeup products that are in compact size. Check out here for more details.

My brother just starting working at Kohls and he got to meet Ashley Judd who is the spokesperson for their cosmetic line. I'm gonna check it out when I have time and take my brothers discount hehee

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Flirt and American Beauty are new makeuplines that I believe belong to the Estee Lauder companies. I think they are trying to follow Mark's idea about resonable priced makeup products that are in compact size. Check out here for more details.

saw their circular for it... looks good! I like how the one line has packaging that matches the product color exactly !! No more guesswork for the right color! Yeah!

i keep reading about the lines in womens mags, and im really excited to check them out. id really like to see the site, but its down right now.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back