new member here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi im amanda! some of you might know me from the mac_cosmetics community on lj. my s/n used to be x_retardobot but now its ola_mango
smile.gif

umm. i dont know what else to say. im 18 and ive lived in florida my whole life..

basically, im obsessed with MAC.

Originally Posted by ola_mango hi im amanda! some of you might know me from the mac_cosmetics community on lj. my s/n used to be x_retardobot but now its ola_mango
smile.gif
umm. i dont know what else to say. im 18 and ive lived in florida my whole life..

Hey Amanda..Welcome to MUT. I am obsessed with MAC too.. terrible habit, aint it? but we love it so!

Im Lauryn from NJ, nice to see you here.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Amanda! I'm Laura, 21 and from Ireland. I'm a MAC e/s & fluidline fan but other than that the brand doesnt really appeal to me.. OMG how could i forget MAC Brew lipstick though, thats my HG! There are hundreds of MAC enthusiasts on here though!

So do you post FOTD's on LJ? If so, we'd love to see them on here too! Check out our FOTD forum & our new forum Dare To Be!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hi! I'm Liz from California. Welcome to Mut!

I'm on LJ also
smile.gif
(guppie831) but I don't post that often, just lurk. hehe

Originally Posted by ola_mango

hi im amanda! some of you might know me from the mac_cosmetics community on lj. my s/n used to be x_retardobot but now its ola_mango
smile.gif

A huge welcome to you Amanda!!! I am one of the sole men on here. My name is Tony from the backened programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.
Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA but also very similar (notepads, reviews, swaps, etc), but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with hundreds of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Oh and you are right, absolutely NO drama here.

Welcome AGAIN

Welcome to the neighborhood. I too have had a MAC obsession. Sometimes it goes to Chanel, Stila or Becca....
icon_redface.gif

Hi and welcome! You'll love it here. It is better than MUA and less dramatic and more mature than LJ.

Greetings from New York, - I'm Karen, and its nice to have you with us !!

Welcome to MUT Amanda. I am Marisol from San Francisco and look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Amanda to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Nice of you to pop in. Need help with anything just ask any of the members/moderators.

Latest posts

Back