New member here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member. I'm 30, live in New York (Queens) and work in the apparel industry. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to MUT Samantha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Samantha,

I'm new as well, my name is jen and I'm from CT. (not too far from NY). Nice to meet you.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Hello. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member. I'm 30, live in New York (Queens) and work in the apparel industry. Nice to meet everyone.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC

Hello. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member. I'm 30, live in New York (Queens) and work in the apparel industry. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to MakeupTalk. Tony here from Southern CA

Hi, Samantha! I'm Jennifer and I am also new here. I am 20, I live in Knoxville, TN, and work in retail.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Hello. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member. I'm 30, live in New York (Queens) and work in the apparel industry. Nice to meet everyone.

Hi!

Another new member here too. I am Lisa in Maryland. I am a second year nursing student (just starting RN) but I have had my cosmetology license for 13 years and have LOVED hair and makeup all my 39 years (along with shoes and purses). What can I say-I guess I am just a girly-girl.

Lisa

Welcome to MUT Samantha, Jennifer and Lisa. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need help with anything, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Happy to have you here!

Originally Posted by LISAKELI

Hi!Another new member here too. I am Lisa in Maryland. I am a second year nursing student (just starting RN) but I have had my cosmetology license for 13 years and have LOVED hair and makeup all my 39 years (along with shoes and purses). What can I say-I guess I am just a girly-girl.

Lisa

Hi Lisa from Maryland! I am Tony from CA

Hi Lisa, welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by LISAKELI Hi!Another new member here too. I am Lisa in Maryland. I am a second year nursing student (just starting RN) but I have had my cosmetology license for 13 years and have LOVED hair and makeup all my 39 years (along with shoes and purses). What can I say-I guess I am just a girly-girl.

Lisa

welcome to MUT, samantha! i practically grew up in queens, sunnyside to be exact. i LOVE astoria and hope to have an apartment there one day
smile.gif

welcome, luckystar and lisa, too!

I live in Astoria, and I love it. I grew up in Kentucky and moved here 5 years ago. Astoria is such a nice neighborhood. I get confused sometimes, but I think the Pathmark that I go to (on Northern Boulevard) is actually in Sunnyside. I live around Ditmars Boulevard and Steinway Street, so it is a bit of a walk to Pathmark.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Hello. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member. I'm 30, live in New York (Queens) and work in the apparel industry. Nice to meet everyone. Hey Neighbor! Welcome to MuT! I'm Janelle - also from NY, (Suffolk) - nice to meet ya!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I live in Astoria, and I love it. I grew up in Kentucky and moved here 5 years ago. Astoria is such a nice neighborhood. I get confused sometimes, but I think the Pathmark that I go to (on Northern Boulevard) is actually in Sunnyside. I live around Ditmars Boulevard and Steinway Street, so it is a bit of a walk to Pathmark. wow, from kentucky! must be a huge transition.
i know which pathmark you're talking about actually. we used to shop at western beef LOL

i love astoria. you're so lucky
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, from kentucky! must be a huge transition.
i know which pathmark you're talking about actually. we used to shop at western beef LOL

i love astoria. you're so lucky
frown.gif

It only seems like a big transition when I visit my family back there. If I get homesick, I stop by Off-Track Betting to hear other people with my accent (horse racing is very popular among Kentucky ex-patriates).
I like Western Beef, the deals are so good, but when I go there I over-buy and don't have enough room in my apartment for all the stuff.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back