Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everybody I'm New To The Board And I'm Looking Forward To Making New Friends,!my Name Is Ve And I'm From Birmingham, Alabama.

The First Thing I Would Like To Ask Is Does Anyone Know How I Can Shrink My Pores They Have Become So Enlarged, Please Help!

hi! i'm liz from california. welcome to mut!

i know clinique has a pore minimizing lotion. i've never tried it though

Originally Posted by vlovemax Hey Everybody I'm New To The Board And I'm Looking Forward To Making New Friends,!my Name Is Ve And I'm From Birmingham, Alabama.The First Thing I Would Like To Ask Is Does Anyone Know How I Can Shrink My Pores They Have Become So Enlarged, Please Help!

Hi Ve, Welcome to MakeupTalk
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. There are many different products available that could help your skin such as Micro Dermabartion. There are many kits available. This would help smooth your skin and help get rid of pores. What products are you using at the moment?

Originally Posted by vlovemax Hey Everybody I'm New To The Board And I'm Looking Forward To Making New Friends,!my Name Is Ve And I'm From Birmingham, Alabama.The First Thing I Would Like To Ask Is Does Anyone Know How I Can Shrink My Pores They Have Become So Enlarged, Please Help!

Hiya V! Welcome to MuT! I am sure you will love it here. I'm Lauryn from NJ. yeah, us yankees.. i know.. i know.. My best friend lives in Mobile.. i go there once a year.. i miss her ALOT! oh, yeah, anyway.. I am a total MAC addict.. its the only makeup that doesn't kill my eyes or skin.. hooray! i went thru SO much makeup to find the ONE product that didn't cause some horrendous reaction.

As for pore minimizing.. ick.. thats a toughy. Have you tried a mask of some sort? I think Janelle, Trish or Liz, or Naturally might have a better answer then i do.. Sorry i can't help.

But welcome anyway! Cant wait to see your posts

Welcome to MuT Ve! I'm Laura from ireland. I dont think there's any miracle product out there that can shrink your pores (well i dont know of any fantastic one) but there are products there that help cover them. I have large pores and i find using Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector under my foundation helps cover them

Originally Posted by vlovemax

Hey Everybody I'm New To The Board And I'm Looking Forward To Making New Friends,!my Name Is Ve And I'm From Birmingham, Alabama.The First Thing I Would Like To Ask Is Does Anyone Know How I Can Shrink My Pores They Have Become So Enlarged, Please Help!

Your name is Ve? Wow, I have to confess, never heard a name like that. But nevertheless, welcome to MakeupTalk!

Welcome Ve!

There a lot of face skincare products to minimizing pores.

You should brows for pore minimizing product review on MUT or other website first before you buy.

There is also another step ; you could start using non-alcohol toner after cleansing.

It will help tightening enlarged pores.

Hello, Welcome to MUT! BTW, I agree try Clinique Pore minimizer.

hi ve & welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. i'm still searching for something that will help to shrink pores and well. i'm currently using murad energizing pomengranate moisturizer with spf 15 and it seems to be working well. does a great job of control oil and makes pores appear smaller. also makes my makeup go on smoother. so far so good

Hi Ve and welcome aboard! My name is Jennifer from CA. Good luck in your venture for smaller pores, let us know what works. I think I will be on the quest soon too.
frown.gif
Oh why cant I have fabulous beautiful skin?????

Welcome Ve! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

And I love Dermanew microdermabrasion
wink.gif

HEy LIz thank you for your info i tried clinique and i loved it !

Originally Posted by Liz hi! i'm liz from california. welcome to mut!
i know clinique has a pore minimizing lotion. i've never tried it though

Hey Jennifer i just wanted you to know i tried clinque for my pores and it did a good job also i used a pore minimizer clay maske because i have oily skin!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hi Ve and welcome aboard! My name is Jennifer from CA. Good luck in your venture for smaller pores, let us know what works. I think I will be on the quest soon too.
frown.gif
Oh why cant I have fabulous beautiful skin?????

Hey monnie i tried clinique pore minimizer and it was good also i use a pore minimizing maske that helped even more it's called pore perfection by avon.

QUOTE=monniej]hi ve & welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. i'm still searching for something that will help to shrink pores and well. i'm currently using murad energizing pomengranate moisturizer with spf 15 and it seems to be working well. does a great job of control oil and makes pores appear smaller. also makes my makeup go on smoother. so far so good

I tried clinique and loved it thanks!

Originally Posted by zinn Hello, Welcome to MUT! BTW, I agree try Clinique Pore minimizer.

Hey Laura i tried clinique and i love it thanks!

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MuT Ve! I'm Laura from ireland. I dont think there's any miracle product out there that can shrink your pores (well i dont know of any fantastic one) but there are products there that help cover them. I have large pores and i find using Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector under my foundation helps cover them

hello to you, i have never used Microdermabrasion because i thought it would harm my skin, I use aveeno clear complexion face wash and i use a toner, then i use aveeno moisturizer at night, in the morning i use mac green gel cleanser then i use a oil control lotion before i apply makeup, sounds like a lot but do you have any better suggestions other than what i'm doing i need all the help i can get!

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi Ve, Welcome to MakeupTalk
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. There are many different products available that could help your skin such as Micro Dermabartion. There are many kits available. This would help smooth your skin and help get rid of pores. What products are you using at the moment?

Latest posts

Back