New memeber just saying HELLO!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey! Glad your here!

You'll love this site!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to Makeup Talk !</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Warm welcome! Please feel free to surf around the board. We look forward to hearing from you!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to MakeupTalk! Hope you'll enjoy it here - it's a blast! I'm addicted to the boards already!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Can't wait to "see" you around the boards!

Originally Posted by Californian Ditto to all of the above! We love new peoples here.
mutbanner8.gif
heh heh ...

Another ditto
smile.gif
Jump right in..

Hi, I'm also new here. Had a bit of trouble getting in but now I'm here. Been enjoying some of the posts and look forward to sharing "stuff" with you all!!

Originally Posted by Jules Welcome to Makeuptalk!

Shoe. You should start a new thread saying "HI" and watch the HELLOs pour in
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hehehe

Originally Posted by shoediva

Hi, I'm also new here. Had a bit of trouble getting in but now I'm here. Been enjoying some of the posts and look forward to sharing "stuff" with you all!!

ok.......I will......here we go..........

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Shoe. You should start a new thread saying "HI" and watch the HELLOs pour in
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hehehe

wordwelcome2.gif

HI SHOEDivA--- Yeah.. a fellow shoe lover! Me too. Welcome to the boards. I have read a few of your posts already and am happy that you are here! Keep it commin'!

fashionshoe.jpg
fashionshoe2.jpg

mutbanner22.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva ok.......I will......here we go..........

Welcome Shoediva! I already welcomed you in the thread you started, but thought I'd say hello here too!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back