new mineral makeup to try - borne silk mineral foundation at www.mineralmakeupbare.com - free samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried Bare ID makeup and my skin was irritated after use...it has been brought to my attention that it could have possibly been from Bismuth Oxychloride or Boron Nitride?  There is this new line - Borne Cosmetics - silk mineral foundation that made my skin look amazing.  I could not believe how silky smooth it was and my complexion looked so good.  It stayed on all day and did not require any touch-ups.  What I loved about their cosmetics...especially the foundation is that it did not contain Bismuth or Boron Nitride or Talc.  Instead it had pearl, silk, vitamin e and jojoba oil, which made my skin glow.  It was only $18.00 for a full-size (30 gram) container.  I believe it will last me for 4-6 months.

Anyhow, I had to spread the news...love...love...this foundation!  www.mineralmakeupbare.com

Back