New MU Line By Same People Who Make Mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was introduced to this line last Friday and wanted to share it with everyone. The MUA told me that this line is made by the same company that makes MAC and Bobby Brown. Let me tell you that I paid alot of money for this on Friday and then found it online for 1/3 of the price-yeah that really sucked-but if I want to buy more, I will definitely buy it from this site. I spoke to the person who runs this site-named John-and he did say that some items have to be bought in quantities of 3 but the quantity of all 3 is equal to what I paid for 1. Not all items are this way though. Check it out. Shipping is free if over $100.00 and your first order is 30% off. If you bought $100.00 worth of stuff, shipping would be free, you're bill would already be down to $70.00 and you would be getting $300.00 worth of retail product-Great deal. Let me know what y'all think.

Definitely check out the eye shadows. They are supposed to be the exact same and can be depotted just the same.

http://www.rosejoyce.com/index.asp?P...TS&Category=28

That's pretty cool....prices are great too....

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I was introduced to this line last Friday and wanted to share it with everyone. The MUA told me that this line is made by the same company that makes MAC and Bobby Brown. Let me tell you that I paid alot of money for this on Friday and then found it online for 1/3 of the price-yeah that really sucked-but if I want to buy more, I will definitely buy it from this site. I spoke to the person who runs this site-named John-and he did say that some items have to be bought in quantities of 3 but the quantity of all 3 is equal to what I paid for 1. Not all items are this way though. Check it out. Shipping is free if over $100.00 and your first order is 30% off. If you bought $100.00 worth of stuff, shipping would be free, you're bill would already be down to $70.00 and you would be getting $300.00 worth of retail product-Great deal. Let me know what y'all think.Definitely check out the eye shadows. They are supposed to be the exact same and can be depotted just the same.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I was introduced to this line last Friday and wanted to share it with everyone. The MUA told me that this line is made by the same company that makes MAC and Bobby Brown. Let me tell you that I paid alot of money for this on Friday and then found it online for 1/3 of the price-yeah that really sucked-but if I want to buy more, I will definitely buy it from this site. I spoke to the person who runs this site-named John-and he did say that some items have to be bought in quantities of 3 but the quantity of all 3 is equal to what I paid for 1. Not all items are this way though. Check it out. Shipping is free if over $100.00 and your first order is 30% off. If you bought $100.00 worth of stuff, shipping would be free, you're bill would already be down to $70.00 and you would be getting $300.00 worth of retail product-Great deal. Let me know what y'all think.Definitely check out the eye shadows. They are supposed to be the exact same and can be depotted just the same.

Same company that makes MAC and Bobbi Brown? Estee Lauder?? This seems kinda fishy cuz I've never seen Rose Joyce on the Lauder website. http://www.elcompanies.com/our_brands.asp
Regardless.... how do you like the quality?

Sounds like a great deal. I just wonder about the manufacturer, like Joy was wondering...

Rose Joyce is the name of the distributor. He said that the manufacturer is the same for all of these companies and everbody uses there own name/label hence the name Rose Joyce.

Hmmm, how new is this line? I never saw this before. The site says the line is called Rose Joyce Cosmetics, no mention of EL anywhere. That's odd. Anyway enjoy the products.

Very possible its from the same manufaturer, but that has nothing to do w/ EL backing the product, owning the line, or haveing virtually anything to do with it. I just wonder about the actual quality of the product.
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

the other brands (mac, bobbi brown, etc.) doesn't mention EL, either. every brand (or most) is either owned by revlon or estee lauder. it doesn't mean their quality or stuff is the same, like kmefh said.

The thing I like the most so far about the e/s is that it is super pigmented, a little goes aalllllloooonnnggg way! I thought it was a little expensive from the salon I bought it from but it was worth it because it is going to last forever. And imagine if I could 3 for the price of 1 that I paid for at the salon.

Latest posts

Back