New Organizer & First drugstore haul.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at Michael's yesterday buying supplies to make my sister's baby shower invitations and of course I had to look around for organizers, and I found these awesome new ones I had never seen before.  They had three, one was really flat and shallow and would have few uses for makeup, and the other two looked like this:

They were $10 each and I had a 40% off coupon.

They have a clear plastic sheet you can use when you put the top on so you can clearly see through and things don't fall out.  I'm keeping my top under it which is perfect so I don't lose it but its out of the way since I want my products at hand.

The cool thing about these is this:

So I ended up re arranging mine and  putting some of my most used items in it last night and this is how it came out:

As you can see it holds quite a bit.  Not too much, but I like it.  I really like that you can arrange it.  I added the flower on the box.

I plan on picking up the other one pictured above soon.

I also went on my first drugstore (Target actually) haul too yesterday.  I'm not against drugstore makeup at all, but i've stayed away from it because the majority animal test.  Well I put my guilt aside because I really wanted to try the new Maybelline Color Tattoos, so I decided to just venture into the world of drugstore makeup and see how I felt.  I think I'll go back to not using them eventually, but for now it felt good at least to get all of the following for $21.45.  Everything was on sale except the Color Tattoo, which I HAD to get becaue it was in teal.  (I have an obsession with teals.)

I set my budget at $16 and I stayed just under it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (the color tattoo didn't count- my mom bought it seperate for me.)

Here is everything I got:

i'm in the process of cropping the pictures of the swatches for them all so if you'd like me to post them just let me know.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh!  And I also got the sephora 500 point perk and let me just say its amazing! 

XO

That is a good idea with the organizers.
I like the drugstore eye shadow haul very pretty colors. 

I love my Physicians Formula color strips! I want those marbilized eyeshadows! Great idea with the organizer, love the flower add-on.

Thanks guys!  I love the point perk and the organizer is working great, I'm definitely getting the other one too. 

I really like those organizers! I have yet to find one that I like. Currently, I just use those plastic drawers. They do the job, but I want something prettier.

Latest posts

Back