New Orleans member

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know we have a member from New Orleans, cant think of her name, has anyone heard if she is o.k.?
icon_question.gif

Smartstyle as in Tiffany? Hope she's ok. Have you been in contact with her T?

I hope and pray everyone is okay as well. I know most of the people from Louisiana are coming here to Houston. We have shelters set up and we are using the Astrodome to house those coming from the superdome. Also my church is setting up shelter in it's family life center, and my husband and I along with countless other have volunteered to donate our time for the months to come that everyone will need help. So I hope that the MUT members were able to make it down here to Houston.
icon_question.gif

The one I was thinking of was Elise, I didn't know whe had more than 1. Hope all is alright. What a tragedy. I will stick with earthquakes thank you very much. Those hurricanes and tornadoes scare me.

Wow... I hope they're ok. I think Tiffany was online yesterday - I think that's a good sign?
icon_confused.gif

Devin - thats very sweet of you!!

i'm not on the KA forums. does anyone know or check if elise has been on there?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wow... I hope they're ok. I think Tiffany was online yesterday - I think that's a good sign?
icon_confused.gif

Devin - thats very sweet of you!!

yep I was on as soon as my power came back up, if we have another member on the boards from NO I am sure she got out of dodge in time. Most of the south east louisiana area still have alot of people with out power. I am sure once she has power somewhere she will let everyone know that is is fine, until then my prayers will be with her.

i remember elise saying she had to go on business and wouldn't be home for awhile. that was about a month ago, though, so who knows? i really hope she's okay and i'm glad you're okay, tiffany!

Glad to hear you're ok Tiffany.. I'll PM Trisha and see if she's heard from Elise in the past few days

Originally Posted by Liz i'm not on the KA forums. does anyone know or check if elise has been on there? She hasn't been on anywhere in a long time...I emailed her last week and still haven't gotten any response...she may be out of the country

Latest posts

Back