New Phone Case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently purchase a phone case that can store makeup inside, I absolutely love it. How many of you guys on would use one to help keep your makeup more organised?

I also watched this kind of make up phone cases on DIY sites but I think they will just enhance the weight of smartphone and they will be heavy. I recently bought a Disney iPhone case from here Gear, Gadgets, Apps and Apparel | iDapt. Actually, my 4 years daughter selected this for me. However, it would be great if you share your phone case with us and I would love to see it.

I have yet to see a phone case with a cosmetics section. I am looking for a quality shockproof case. I have rarely found quality phone cases that would be great for mountain climbers and people involved in active sports. Most cases don't protect your phone from falls and bumps. My iPhone cases often crack after a few months. I usually order them from Chinese sites. Maybe that's why the quality is not the best, but it depends on the seller. Recently I ordered a new iPhone 14 Pro Max case from a Malaysian site. I decided to order some more colors for myself and my mom.

Latest posts

Back