New pictures for everybody! PIC HEAVY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man i havnt checked up on this thread in a while, theres sooooo much new stuff going on lol. Nury i just wanted to tell you, those Wallpapers are amazing, especially the Vector ones.

So i've been playing around trying to better myself in photo retouching. Ive noticed alot of photos that are retouched come out with this Gaussion Blur looking skin. Well just very fake blurred unreal unprofessional look skin, so ive been trying to practice other techniques. Some still look pretty fake though sadly.
scared.gif

Anyway ive doen alil more work. Heres some photos for you guys:

All photos are Before and after.

Something a little Playful:

Aviators_Scream_by_RoseOnyxis.jpg

123-1.jpg

Blonde Retouch:

Female_Stock_32_by_Katanaz_Stock.jpg

Female_Stock_32_by_Katanaz_Stock2.jpg

Model Retouch:

81941_fashion_12620_122_96lo-1.jpg

done-1.jpg

Model Retouch 2:

ralph_hargarten_de_beauty_42.jpg

midway2.jpg

done2.jpg

Shoe add:

2122041592_c26a841155_o.jpg

2122041592_c26a841155_o-1.png

Enjoy you guys.

Love you all...foreal lol. I do!

Blurring is a overused and abused technique by a lot of re-touchers. The fact is blurring is destructive to the image, it destroys detail. If you’re working with a poor quality image, or do not have a lot of time blurring can be helpful to a degree but better results can be had with techniques that take far more time to do.

Practice solid techniques and ask for a lot of critiquing from friends or others that are experienced with re-touching.

There is nothing worse then having to work on an image that was previously re-touched by someone (many times by the photographer) who had no clue what they were doing lol.

great retouches! the last one totally looks like a profresional add!

if you use Photoshop CS there is a cool option

Filters_noise_reduce noise

what it does is reduce the noise on the skin but keeping the sharpness of the image also another trick i use is after using this reduce noise option i duplicate, color select the skin and erase the rest then i go to Filter_Artistic_Paintdubs put it at one and it gives the skin texture without it looking false

Originally Posted by SmearedMascara /img/forum/go_quote.gif you made her ass huge! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I made her more curvy, something that i find attractive. Something that most men find attractive too.

Latest posts

Back