New Playboy costumes for Halloween 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are alll very cute. I wanted one and was looking into it. And they dont have any for me. I think it is highly ignorant for only tiny girls to get very nice SEXY costumes
frown.gif

hehe , I'm waaaaaaaay to shy to pull off one of those. ( unless it was a private costume party
wink.gif
)

Cute. Looks like they hired the people from trashy to make em.

The playboy girls are models for Trashy Costumes as well.

But I already ordered similar (or better) stuff for halloween! (So excited!)

I saw those yesterday at the mall. Blah, they aren't anything special, and you do have to be a "certain" size to squeeze your a*s into them.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehe , I'm waaaaaaaay to shy to pull off one of those. ( unless it was a private costume party
wink.gif
) LOL I'm sure not.... I just don't have the body for them!! hehe
Karren

Well I already have a maid costume 3 yrs back from halloween. The waitress is kinda cute. I'm going to be a hogwarts student this yr. The only other accessory I need with this is a Harry Potter. Haha
smile.gif

4002143219719.jpg

I really like the third and seventh costume but I just can't bring myself to pay $100 + for an outfit I'll only were a couple of times.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I already have a maid costume 3 yrs back from halloween. The waitress is kinda cute. I'm going to be a hogwarts student this yr. The only other accessory I need with this is a Harry Potter. Haha
smile.gif

4002143219719.jpg

Yeeaaah! I like that one!
yey.gif

Wayyy cute, but I already decided to be a German beer garden maid.

Lol, the Harry Potter one is cute! Reminds me of last weekend when I went with my bf, my sis and her bf to this HUGE Halloween store and as we were walking out my bf points to an actually Harry Potter costume (cape, stick, the whole thing, even a boy mannequin in glasses lol) and tells my sis' bf that she should go as that cuz she reads all the books. We all laughed, it was funny...probably one of those you ahd to have been there with us. Okay I'm done with my story.
smile.gif

i like the pinup hair in the 1st pic in the 2nd row.

the outfit is ok, but the rest are just ugly.

I could NEVER wear those. Not because they are sexy, but I could never get my body in enough shape to look good in 'em.

Eh...nothing special. I've seen better costumes on different websites and there way cheaper!

Latest posts

Back