New products from Maybelline and Max Factor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently went to Target and saw that Maybelline has a whole new line of mineral foundations, mineral blushes ,plumping glosses and even a new volumizing define-a-lash mascara.Has anyone tried them? Also, Max Factor has a new Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara in 5 new shades 24 Karat Brown(brown base/gold topcoat), Burning Bordeaux(brown base/burgundy topcoat), Blushing Blue(blue base/pink topcoat), Moonlit Black(black base/silver topcoat), Blazing Black(black base,pink topcoat).They are sold at Walmart for $8.99.Has anybody seen or tried them bcuz they look great
rockwoot.gif
And if you have,is it good or bad quality?Is it worth the money?

I've tried the Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation. The ingredient list is pretty long. It doesn't seem different from any other regular foundation. Not very good either.

Physician Formula is the only drugstore line of Mineral I'd use. Actually that's about the only drugstore product i'll use anymore, other than maybelline's mascaras.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried the Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation. The ingredient list is pretty long. It doesn't seem different from any other regular foundation. Not very good either. I wanted to try that one, not I don't think I want 2
frown.gif
Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I recently went to Target and saw that Maybelline has a whole new line of mineral foundations, mineral blushes ,plumping glosses and even a new volumizing define-a-lash mascara.Has anyone tried them? Also, Max Factor has a new Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara in 5 new shades 24 Karat Brown(brown base/gold topcoat), Burning Bordeaux(brown base/burgundy topcoat), Blushing Blue(blue base/pink topcoat), Moonlit Black(black base/silver topcoat), Blazing Black(black base,pink topcoat).They are sold at Walmart for $8.99.Has anybody seen or tried them bcuz they look great
rockwoot.gif
And if you have,is it good or bad quality?Is it worth the money? those mascaras sound like fun!

I just saw this at Target today as well.. looks neat! I don't know why they call it "mineral" makeup though since its far from it, considering all the ingredients lol... I am still dying to give it a try though. I'll probably pick up the liquid foundation tomorrow to test out. I'll update if I do
smile.gif

These sound interesting. I haven't seen any of them in Australia yet, hope they arrive here soon.

I bought the Max factor highlighting mascara. I dont like it. The base coat (brown) is a horrible mascara that does not add curl, volume or lenght... Then the gold coat look funny and my husband said that my lashes looked burnt. LOL

i bought maybelline's age rewind creme foundation recently and it's awesome! i also bought their define-a-lash volume mascara(hot pink tube), it's great for lengthening but doesn't give much volume though.
smile.gif

I tried the regular define a lash by maybelline and i didn't like it so i wouldn't buy the volumizing one. If you're looking for a maybelline mascara, try "Full N Soft", it's great
biggrin.gif

I bought the new Maybelline Liquid Mineral Foundation. Its beautiful and creamy on my skin and i am adoring it
smile.gif
. Very blendable as well its so nice.

I have been wearing the liquid mineral foundation for a week. It has good coverage for me and doesn't dry out my dry skin. I'm glad i found this one!

I just bought the mineral makeup from Maybelline...we'll see...lol it may be going back to the store on Saturday...

Hey everyone..I never EVER buy makeup before reading reviews and seeing what people who have actually used the products have to say about them. Otherwise, you end up wasting a lot of money, and the whole thing can be really frustrating.

**spam removed by mod**

I don't think they have been released here yet, but I'm going to keep my eye out. I love trying new stuff lol.

xxx

I tried the maybelline mineral liquid, didn't like it. I have also used Define a lash volume, I love it although I hated the one in the green tube. I also tried the max factor mascara and didn't like it. I am curious about Revlon's mineral foundation.

I've tried several of the drugstore mineral makeups, and I didn't like any of them, they have a lot of ingredients that really shouldn't be in there, imo. They all seem so powdery...I guess it's the talc.

Latest posts

Back