New products @ MAC website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As if you needed an excuse to shop, here are two new products by MAC.

Powder Blush Duos

Two new limited edition Sheertone Blush shades in one duo-pan compact. Beautifully shaded. Blushingly good value. Choose from either Sheertone (matte) or Sheertone Shimmer (shimmer) finishes. Available in eight colour combinations.

Lipstick (Textures)

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

The l/s Cockatease looks tempting and lovin' the Blushbaby/Peachiness blush.

I am hoping that at the MAC seminar I will be able to see them used and maybe get one or two.
tongue.gif

oh thanks for posting this Marisol!!! the Sheertone Shimmer duos look great on the website. I think I want Orchid Sheen/Roseland or Primpin´/Golden Kitty

hey, I only own one MAC blush (Angel) and I love it. (I don´t have any blushes from other brands either. I used to be a Bronzing Powder-addict *g*)

but no girl should be forced to stay faithful to only ONE blush! you just gave me an excellent excuse to go to MAC again.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I can't wait for those to arrive in my local MAC stores!
icon_biggrin.gif
Yeah... me too!!! How long is the average time before something hits the counter? I know it depends... as I already had my Moistureblend foundation about 2 weeks BEFORE they put it on the site... wonder if I should swing by Macy's and see? Hmmm...
rolleyes.gif

The Macy's counters here ALWAYS get their stuff in late- like TWO weeks after the launch date! It's because "we're in Hawaii."
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yeah, right. The MAC freestanding always has theirs on time except when MAC is running behind on their production schedule.

A MA at the freestanding told me that it will come in early April. Launch is supposed to be March 31. But she's probably just being cautious... just in case a shipment is delayed.

I can't wait!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I can't wait for those to arrive in my local MAC stores!
icon_biggrin.gif

GOT ONE!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Went to MAC counter yesterday - I asked about these, and they said they would be put out tomorrow (today) so I went on lunch w/ my 6 empties, and picked up a few things!
icon_redface.gif

I got :

The Sheertone Blush Doubles in Blushbaby/Peachiness (new collection)

Textures Lipstick in "Play it Soft" (new collection) *Free w/ empties!* lol

E/S in Pink Freeze

Cream Color Base in Dusk

Thanks Trisha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Charms!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't wait to try it out tomorrow... I think I might have to make it an early night on here so I can get up early to do it all !!! LOL And for all you big spenders who love MAC Blushes... here's a set of ALL 8 Blush Doubles on Ebay! LOL

(***Warning... this is very tempting!***)
tongue.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Ooh your blush duo looks pretty Janelle. I cant decide which one i want!

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh your blush duo looks pretty Janelle. I cant decide which one i want! It's a tough decicion.. and its even harder when you're staring at them all saying... "like this one, like that one, like this one !"
tongue.gif
LOL

Marisol... ya know I was trying to search for this thread yesterday... and was pulling up nothing... then I realized you CHANGED YOUR USERNAME!! Now I guess thats why I wasn't finding anything by Mariposa!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Marisol... ya know I was trying to search for this thread yesterday... and was pulling up nothing... then I realized you CHANGED YOUR USERNAME!! Now I guess thats why I wasn't finding anything by Mariposa!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sorry Janelle! I asked Tony if he could change it since I use it anyways and he did. OOOPPSSS!
icon_redface.gif

It is a tough decision, isn't it? Fortunately for myself, I only liked three colors... pinkerpeach/trust fund, cashew/rosewood, and blushbaby/peachiness. I wanted to like golden kitty/primpin' but it was literally fuschia on my face! I'm just not into the bright colors.

I ended up only buying pinkerpeach/trust fund though because I wanted the shimmer. I think I will end up picking up the other two later.

I didn't pick up any of the l/s. I only liked some of the frosts (kooky and cha-ching), but they were quite drying and not very pigmented. TONS of glitter though. I liked Coffee Shop (frost) the most- good pigment w/ shimmer, but it looked too much like my MAC Shitake l/s and Shitake's glaze formula is better anyway IMO. I thought Play it soft was very pretty but I'm not so into pinks.

Pretty disappointed with these two collections, but I can save the money I didn't spend for the Nordie's prom collection coming up!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's a tough decicion.. and its even harder when you're staring at them all saying... "like this one, like that one, like this one !"
tongue.gif
LOL

Latest posts

Back