New Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the one new product that you would like to see in the future? Something that they haven't come up with yet, that would make life easier. I think I would like to see a self tanner that last a month that can never ever streak and smell yummy. I love my self tanner but wouldn't it be great if you only had to do it once a month. Keep Dreaming right? What would you like to see?

This is a great question!!!! I would like to see a lip gloss that lasts a good 5 hours. I would also like to see...

- A shaving cream that helps you shave closer and better and that does not irritate skin

- An eye lash curler that doesn't put a funny crimp in lashes

- A personalized color coded makeup palette for color categories such as Spring, Summer, Winter and Fall skin tones.

- A soft body spray that lasts all day and does not smell noxious.

- Nair for the binkini area that works and that does not smell like hell.
wordhorrendous.gif

LOve the Q.. I hope others answer too!

Thanks!

Gosh, thats a real good question. I agree with Cali, a lipstick that'll actually stay on all day would be great! An inexpensive hair removal system say for your legs or bikini area that you only have to do every 5 months or so, now that would be awesome! Also, a skin care line that actually does what it claims.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is the one new product that you would like to see in the future? Something that they haven't come up with yet, that would make life easier. I think I would like to see a self tanner that last a month that can never ever streak and smell yummy. I love my self tanner but wouldn't it be great if you only had to do it once a month. Keep Dreaming right? What would you like to see?

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is the one new product that you would like to see in the future? Something that they haven't come up with yet, that would make life easier. I think I would like to see a self tanner that last a month that can never ever streak and smell yummy. I love my self tanner but wouldn't it be great if you only had to do it once a month. Keep Dreaming right? What would you like to see? Looking forward to a true exact match foundation..Hoping they can maybe microscopically study each person's skin to get the truest pigment..I'd pay whatever it cost

Wow those are all great ones. I have to say I do not have any product I have seen that actually does any of those awesome things yet. However, in regards to the one about the eyelash curler I do have one suggestion. Sephora makes a mini heated eyelash curler that I purchased just a few weeks ago. I do like it and it does not leave a crimp Mark. It does not curl as well as the good old crimp kind but it does do a better job then not curling at all. It is 16 dollars and you get it at sephora.com. I did a review if you need more info. It might be worth a shot. I do like mine like I said, not as much curl as the other kind but still nice.

SUper tip on the eyelash curler. I am goign to pass that one on to Kristina who has the same problem with "crimpage."

Thanks Hlmjmerk!! It is a pleasure to have you here. You rock!

worddomoaregato.gif

Latest posts

Back