New Rank installed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Perfect opportunities are those games that roll through the General Chit Chat forum.... it's no fun to play when no one else is posting in them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

yea to be a pain in my bootay!!!! darn it all to heck!!! (please fill in the proper words didnt want to cuss all over the board today lol)

OooOOoh I feel the lovin' lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I seriously do like to listen to the users and put together something....(hint: I was already going to do this weeks ago lol) ya were huh? likely story since we were talkin about it tonight. lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OooOOoh I feel the lovin' lol you know it baybah! *eyeroll* lol

Originally Posted by Sofia

The Elite Club??? I think this - this is grounds for a boycott!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_wink.gif
I kidd I kidd -
icon_wink.gif
Just more incentive to post more often.

Good plan, now I see why you're the big cheese around here Tony!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(btw - did that earn me any points?)
icon_biggrin.gif
lol

Yep it did! lol....Oh please don't boycott LOL, post and post in the forum with those forum games or something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) heheh yeah! lol nah lmao... couldn't hook us who already have 1000 points up huh?

Originally Posted by Liz what do super mods mean? they can mod any forum they arent just one forum mods.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 they can mod any forum they arent just one forum mods. oh ok. is it just harlon and janelle then?

Once you reach 1300 posts and you are auto-promoted to the Millennium Club, it will take about 30 minutes for your promotion to be complete.

So don't FREAK when you cannot see the Millennium Club Forum right away

Originally Posted by Liz

oh ok. is it just harlon and janelle then?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Up top in the "users online" Supermods are in RED, MOds are in GREEN, Admins are in BLUE.
You can also see all of the forum leaders here

ahhh. i see. so i'll be in green soon?
wink.gif
lol. j/k. i don't know if i want to change my status of millenium member when i get to it. lol!

Originally Posted by Liz

ahhh. i see. so i'll be in green soon?
wink.gif
lol. j/k. i don't know if i want to change my status of millenium member when i get to it. lol!

Nah not green, we will get a new color for the Millennium Club members up there.
Oh? You might not wanna keep it huh? let me know I can change you to banned user if you want LOL, j/k

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah not green, we will get a new color for the Millennium Club members up there.
Oh? You might not wanna keep it huh? let me know I can change you to banned user if you want LOL, j/k

lol. i was talking about being green from being a moderator. geez. lol. that joke was hosed
icon_confused.gif
. lol.
you better not ban me! that was a whole lotta work!

liz let me know what the view looks like from the new forum when you get there *sigh*

Originally Posted by Liz

lol. i was talking about being green from being a moderator. geez. lol. that joke was hosed
icon_confused.gif
. lol.
you better not ban me! that was a whole lotta work!

lolol I know t'was a jokie
No, you are loved way to much to ban...

And I know you were talkin about the green mod, I was talkin about a color for the Mel Club

Latest posts

Back