New Reviews on Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I just posted a whole bunch of reviews on new products I'm testing so...check it out folks !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow, that´s a lotta reviews, great job!

so none of the lip plumpers you tried worked for you-did I get that right? and did you try all of the famous plumpers out there...I have never tried one myself so I don´t know all the product names

I think I may have bought almost all of the plumpers out there (not all of them though) and so far, I don't really see any difference. I still have more reviews to write, however. I haven't bought the one that's called "Freeze" either.

I'm thinking it depends on each person's skin. Even if these plumpers work for some people, its gotta be a "temporary swelling" kind of thing. Most of them just burn my lips and make me look like I was eating hot & spicy food, which is not the look I'd want to achieve.

I was just so curious about all these claims the company's make to plump lips. It's like the wrinkle creams. You can't get rid of wrinkles once you have them. You can moisturize your skin to death, maybe make them less noticeable & your skin smoother, but unless you have plastic surgery, a simple cream isn't going to make a wrinkle disappear. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that's been scientifically proven.

I only wish something in a jar could make wrinkles disappear.

Originally Posted by Amethyst

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I just posted a whole bunch of reviews on new products I'm testing so...check it out folks !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah thanks very much!

Great job. My school is very busy right now so I don't have any time for reviews right now
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back