New Sandals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been eyeing these bad boys for a few months & finally scored them through ebay. Soooooooo happy!
smile.gif

Those are so cute! They would probably kill my feet though... but for those - I'd gladly suffer!
tongue.gif
Nice score, Gail!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very nice! I've been eyeing some sandals too but haven't bought them yet. I'm trying to hold off but it's not working.

They're by Frye & I got them through ebay via gotham city online.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha They're by Frye & I got them through ebay via gotham city online.
wink.gif
Gothem city... that sounds familiar... I think I got boots from them once! Nice score Gail! Enjoy them! :icon_love

no wonder i remember the pic. all their pics look like that. lol. i bought a pair of boots from them on ebay.

i know frye's
smile.gif
they make cowboy boots too. hehe. have you tried those on before?

Originally Posted by Marisol Gail, you always buy the cutest shoes! She does! shoes, bags & jeans!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have these

2200-d.jpg
& am TOTALLY craving these
shoes_ia52612.jpg
& these
shoes_ia46227.jpg

I have these cuties
336867f.jpg

but wish I'd sized down instead of up since they only come in whole sizes.
redface.gif

Janelle & I just got "flip flops"
biggrin.gif
I'm surprised she didn't put a little picture of them up yet...Oh they're so comfy, perfect for the beach or the pool...

They're called floatie sugar shoes...its like walking on a "memory foam" pillow...I luv em' they come in all different colors - naturally "we" got black !!
tongue.gif

ps...Janelle did say to me she posted them, but I can't find it....LOL

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle & I just got "flip flops"
biggrin.gif
I'm surprised she didn't put a little picture of them up yet...Oh they're so comfy, perfect for the beach or the pool...They're called floatie sugar shoes...its like walking on a "memory foam" pillow...I luv em' they come in all different colors - naturally "we" got black !!
tongue.gif

ps...Janelle did say to me she posted them, but I can't find it....LOL

i bought a couple pairs of flip flops from kohls the other day, those are the only shoes i have gotten lately. they are cute though they have sequins on them so they sparkle i got a black and purple pair i already have a teal blue and white pair from last year.

Latest posts

Back