New Sephora Store!!! Yeah!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll!

I am sooo geeeeekkkkeeeedddd! They opened up a new Sephora Store at the Mall of America on Friday.
claps.gif
It is soooo great! Now two of my favorite stores are right near me! Bare Escentials and Sephora! Oh..and they are opening up a New Victoria Secret Store...(we already have one but it needs to be bigger) with a top salon with all the beauty products!!!

So...everybody come to Minnesota....you can stay at my house and I'll show you around! K? LOL
icon_lol.gif

I'm jealous!!!
icon_mad.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wish we had a Sephora here. We have most of the big department stores (Nordstorms, Dillards, Neiman Marcus, etc.) but no Sephora! For now, I order online, which I hate because I hate waiting!

Originally Posted by Sheridan I love Sephora's. I wish we had a larger store here. I won't have to pay anymore shipping too...that sucks!
icon_rolleyes.gif

awww. lucky! the closest sephora is an hour and a half away

Lucky you! There isn't one near me
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Hey Ya'll!
I am sooo geeeeekkkkeeeedddd! They opened up a new Sephora Store at the Mall of America on Friday.
claps.gif
It is soooo great! Now two of my favorite stores are right near me! Bare Escentials and Sephora! Oh..and they are opening up a New Victoria Secret Store...(we already have one but it needs to be bigger) with a top salon with all the beauty products!!!

So...everybody come to Minnesota....you can stay at my house and I'll show you around! K? LOL
icon_lol.gif

That's great to hear!! I hope they take better care of your Sephora than they do here in San Francisco. That store is always so messy and out of stock of everything.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl That's great to hear!! I hope they take better care of your Sephora than they do here in San Francisco. That store is always so messy and out of stock of everything. Are you talking about the store in Union Square? Try the one on Union Street. I find that one has more stuff and nicer MA's. Lucky doe me, I have one less than 5 minutes away!

Originally Posted by Marisol Are you talking about the store in Union Square? Try the one on Union Street. I find that one has more stuff and nicer MA's. Lucky doe me, I have one less than 5 minutes away! Yeah the Union Square store. I worked in retail as a supervisor forever and if I were responsible for those displays and stocking there would be some serious actions taken. I'll have to check out the Union Street store, thanks for the suggestion. Though I have seen some very hot guys working at the Union Square shop. I was at the airport store once and it was really nice, but it also had almost no business.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I was at the airport store once and it was really nice, but it also had almost no business. I discovered Sephora when I was at the airport waiting for a relative to come in. Its been downhill for my bank account ever since. If you go to the Sephora on Union Street, that is where the MAC Pro store is.

Back