NEW SHIMMERBRICK COLOR @ Bobbi Brown Counter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so as I was being accosted in the department store at lunchtime, I was at the Bobbi Brown counter and I noticed they have a new shimmerbrick color in APRICOT.

I still haven't bought a shimmerbrick because I could never make up my mind which shade to buy. I am now leaning toward the rosey shades not the pink because the pinks seems too frosty for me.

The new peachy shades are VERY VERY PRETTY, so check it out next time you're there!

I just looked on Ebay and someone is selling it for more than the $35.00 that the department store charges....
icon_evil.gif

it IS gorgeous though!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Is it just me imagining it or was there a PEACH Shimmerbrick? I remember discussing it with a friend recently but now i think i was just dreaming about it coz i wanted one!

Oh, I didn't know this! I have it in Rose and really like it. This is sounding like something I'd really enjoy and use.
biggrin.gif

i'll have to check them out. i've never seen them in person.

The shimmerbrick colors are:

Rose

Pink

Bronze

Beige

and now the new (peach) Apricot. (did I leave any out?)

I didn't see it on the Bobbi Brown website but they are selling it in Saks.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I've never heard of those...are they e/s or blush?
icon_redface.gif
They can be used as e/s or blush, or a highlighter/finishing product.The darker ones - like Rose and bronze can be used for more colour

or the lighter ones - pink and beige can be used more for highlighting, and brightening the face.

I have the bronze one and i love it as it gives me a dewy glow.

I also have the beige one but i never use it.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow that sounds like an awesome product! I'm gonna have to check it out. Thanks! No probs.Check it out when you get the chance.

Aw cool.. so my dream came true then & they invented a peach shimmerbrick! Defo gonna get that

Latest posts

Back