New SHU palette!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the new Shu palette which is gonna be released in the next few weeks. I'm not lemming it but i admit it does look cute. I just don't think i'd use all the e/s.

I agree, the palette does look nice - looks like quite natural colours.

Looks like something I'd like! Very nice.
icon_smile.gif

Ooh, that's something I'd get some mileage out of. I'll be good though...need to curb my cosmetic purchases for the next few months.

Pretty! Thanks for posting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Here's a pic of the new Shu palette which is gonna be released in the next few weeks. I'm not lemming it but i admit it does look cute. I just don't think i'd use all the e/s.

Thats cute! But I think I'd be better off using up some of the other 4 million brown eyeshadows I have first! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I keep coming back to look at this pic! I might have to cave in and get it! x LMAO! Me too.. i keep on opening the attachment and stare at the pic for a while & i'm thinking "do i really need this"!!!

Like I said yesterday, I think it looks like an awesome palette for me. Let us know if you get it.

sigh. you need it. we all need it. we should all get it and post our different looks in the FOTD forum. same 4 shadows, very diff looks. come to think of it, that could be an interesting FOTD challenge thing if everyone had a cam. im sure there are several products that just about everyone owns.

anyways, i could certainly call that palette an upgrade and bump some stuff out of my stash. i only have one shu e/s and one l/s. i only have other peoples picks to go by if i want to pick out something. then i have to order online. lol.

Not really one for me. I'm waiting till I get paid so I can get some more dior 5-colour palettes.

Originally Posted by Trisha You like them then Lea!! Which ones have you got already?? My mum didn't like the one I bought her (even though it was the one she asked for) so I've ended up with it. Although I haven't managed to get a look that I like from the colour combo in the palette yet I do like the texture and how easy they blend. The ones I want next are Moonray, Seascape and Gris VIP.

Latest posts

Back