New Smallville Season

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Does anyone else like Smallville?. I can't wait for the new season, It's also a plus since Tom Welling is HOT.

Reaction score
Have you heard the rumors, that Tom Welling might be playing Superman in the Justice League movie?

Reaction score
I love Smallville. I am waiting until the season comes out on DVD which is this month. Which makes me a season behind, but I hate watching TV.

Can't waaait, aaaaaaaaaaah.

Reaction score
Yeah, I hate the commercials but i have DVR so i can record the show and then watch it at a later time, FF through the commercials.

Reaction score
I love Smallville too!! Though, we're without cable right now... which sucks!! Tom Welling is definitely very hot!

Reaction score
I've been enjoying it as well! Tonights episode should be pretty good Dean Cain is going to guest-star, so that will be fun to watch!

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people say they watch this show, but I never have. I'm not sure why though. Maybe i'll catch some reruns one day lol.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been enjoying it as well! Tonights episode should be pretty good Dean Cain is going to guest-star, so that will be fun to watch! haha yeah for sureand i hear james marsters is coming back =]

Reaction score
Originally Posted by so_adorkable_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha yeah for sureand i hear james marsters is coming back =]

Cool, more Brainiac! I also wonder if they'll ever bring back Bizarro it seems possible, Clark didn't exactly kill him.

Reaction score
Yeah, lastnights episode was really good, and next weeks will be pretty cool, Helen Slater (Supergirl from the movie) is going to guest star again as Lara. I love how this show gets other actors that have been involved in the Superman saga to make special cameos hehe!

Latest posts