New Smashbox Photo Finish LIGHT - anyone try this yet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone tried Sephora: Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer: Primer yet?

I always hear so much good about the regular Smashbox Photo Finish, but apparently it does make a lot of people break out, and I have issues with breakouts so have been afraid to try it for myself. But the new Light stuff is supposed to be for oily skin and very water-based, so it might be just the thing for me. I'm excited to try it!

I love the other one but have oily skin also, maybe I can try this one. Oh please don't tell me about anymore new stuff, ok?

I have tried the regular and i have oily skin so it didn't work that great. This probably works good i just wish it was a bigger size for the price

Ooooh~

I worship the normal Smashbox Photo Finish, but I have been interested in looking into a water-based primer... I will definately pick this up!

I actually got a sample at sephora of this stuff last week but I always forget about it. I have never heard about the regular primer breaking out people
wassatt.gif
, I have extremely oily super prone to breaktout skin and have never broken out because of this stuff. However, if you are prone to breakouts and think this might break you out, I suggest the Laura Mercier oil-free primer
rockwoot.gif

Back