New Stila Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I havent Liz sorry! But i'm sure Trisha would have some info on it for you..

PS. Saw the AOS Liquid Luminizers on the same page & they made my lemming worse. Packaging is so dangerous.. How can i want something so bad just by seeing the packaging???

Reaction score
which AOS liquid color would you rec for olive skin???

Originally Posted by Trisha the fdnt stick gives nice med-full cover and although i find it works well on all skins, is better for combo/oily. This is pretty matte tho so it depends on what type of finish you prefer x

concealer is fab!!! full cover, great for covering dark circles, blemishes, redness, spider veins etc!!

powder, great touch up for oilier skins

all of these new products have a much broader shade range too, so YAY!

new brushes are fab too, cant wait to get mine!!

AOS liquid is great cos its a sophisticated sheen rather than a really obvious shimmer! Gives that glow that Mandy Moore usually sports!

Reaction score
i tried the new concealer and it does work really well. that's my next concealer
smile.gif

Reaction score
Trisha the AOS liquid are like Illuminating foundation but without coverage? Do they give the same glow?? Have you try them??
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha the fdnt stick gives nice med-full cover and although i find it works well on all skins, is better for combo/oily. This is pretty matte tho so it depends on what type of finish you prefer x

concealer is fab!!! full cover, great for covering dark circles, blemishes, redness, spider veins etc!!

powder, great touch up for oilier skins

all of these new products have a much broader shade range too, so YAY!

new brushes are fab too, cant wait to get mine!!

AOS liquid is great cos its a sophisticated sheen rather than a really obvious shimmer! Gives that glow that Mandy Moore usually sports!

Reaction score
I'm going to have to try the foundation, concealor, and AOS liquid sometimes just because you say it's so good, Trisha!!
smile.gif

Reaction score
The concealer seems to be a rave here. I have really bad circles. Do u guys think it will help? or is the concealer good only for mild circles?

Reaction score
I can't wait to check all this new Stila stuff out!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha its a full coverage concealer so give it a go at a Stila counter if you can!
its all in how its applied too. x

I called up the Stila counter but the concealer apprantly hasen't been launch yet. Guess I'll have to wait...

Reaction score
I want to try those too :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sophia Trisha the AOS liquid are like Illuminating foundation but without coverage? Do they give the same glow?? Have you try them??
icon_wink.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha it hasnt been launced here either! just keep checking! as usual USA gets everything much earlier x Ya, in S'pore, Loreal's True Match was only recently launched while in the US, I think it must have launched ages ago. I guess we'll juz have to wait
wink.gif

Latest posts