New stuff at VS Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You guys said you'd be interested in hearing about this, so here goes. Victoria's Secret had a new color story, Beyond Bronze. They have bronzing lotions in their fragrances, which I didn't check out.

They have a new eye palette, carrying out that theme. The colors are all shimmery browns. There are 4 powder shadows and 2 shimmery creme shadows. Very pretty collection. These are colors from their regular line. ($28, I believe.)

They also have a small pot of All OVer Shimmer Cream in bronze. Nice and sparkly. I'd use it as an eyeshadow. Ladies of color might use it as a highlighter.

The most interesting are the 2 new lip palettes. These have powder lipstick!! It's like putting eyeshadow on your lips until you apply the clear over-coat that makes it have the texture of lipstick. We'll see how long-lasting this is. There is a nude palette and a pink palette. Both have bronze overtones and are very shimmery. After I've worn mine, maybe I'll write a review. ($20.)

There was also a mosiac facial bronzer.

wow, that sounds great! too bad no VS here in Hawaii.....
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by LindaA You guys said you'd be interested in hearing about this, so here goes. Victoria's Secret had a new color story, Beyond Bronze. They have bronzing lotions in their fragrances, which I didn't check out.
They have a new eye palette, carrying out that theme. The colors are all shimmery browns. There are 4 powder shadows and 2 shimmery creme shadows. Very pretty collection. These are colors from their regular line. ($28, I believe.)

They also have a small pot of All OVer Shimmer Cream in bronze. Nice and sparkly. I'd use it as an eyeshadow. Ladies of color might use it as a highlighter.

The most interesting are the 2 new lip palettes. These have powder lipstick!! It's like putting eyeshadow on your lips until you apply the clear over-coat that makes it have the texture of lipstick. We'll see how long-lasting this is. There is a nude palette and a pink palette. Both have bronze overtones and are very shimmery. After I've worn mine, maybe I'll write a review. ($20.)

There was also a mosiac facial bronzer.

Back