New Stuff for the face from Stila!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw them on the site,they're available on the US!!

Perfecting Concealer

st_S1AY01_200.jpg
This fuller coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish. It is ideal for hiding dark circles, redness and other imperfections. Available in 13 shades.

Perfecting foundation:

st_S19T01_200.jpg
Unique in formulation, this stick foundation provides build-able coverage that can be reapplied throughout the day. Available in a vast shade range, it is ideal for all skin types. All you need for a perfectly polished, semi-matte finish.

Sheer Pressed Powder:

st_S1AX01_200.jpg
stila’s oil-control formula keeps a handle on shine. Our new modern formula is finely milled and provides a smoother, flawless finish to skin. Skin looks clean and polished, never cakey or heavy. Perfect for touchups anytime, anywhere.

All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer:

st_S19N01_200.jpg
Light up your look from lids to lips, cheeks to collarbones. A lightweight way to add flirty sheen and luminosity to the skin, all over shimmer liquid luminizer allows for added application control and will last longer than traditional powder or cream shimmers. Available in three shades, the glass bottle has a built-in brush for mess-proof application. Use alone or mixed into your favorite stila foundation for an all-over glow.

And two new brushes:

st_S1G201_200.jpg

<!--- ##SC## ---> #26 perfecting concealer brush - long handle

Designed for use with the perfecting concealer, this brush provides a flawless finish and easy application. Made of Taklon, it is designed to perfectly reach tight corners and tough spots.

st_S1HH01_200.jpg

<!--- ##SC## ---> #27 perfecting foundation brush - long handle

Designed for use with the perfecting foundation, this brush provides a flawless finish and easy application. Made of Taklon, it is cut and contoured for perfect blending. <!--- commerce table ---><!--- ##SC## --->

Thanx for posting Sophia!

The concealer looks interesting!!!

As do the liquid luminizers!

I can't wait till these stuff release to Greece!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The powder looks very nice!!

I think there's going to be some kind of event in Selfridges over here when it's launched. The only thing I'm not really bothered about is the balancing powder. I'm really looking forward to the AOS liquids. I hope the texture isn't as gloopy as Benefit High Beam.

Okay Trisha, so THIS is that new formula concealer you were telling me about! Also, do you like the fiber optic mascara a lot?

Originally Posted by Trisha I want it all! Tho im oily so the new powder should be fab for me!!
The concealer is awesome, covers sooooo well!

its not out til October 12th here tho! x

Lea, all the Kajals, new l/s etc are out now x

Oh Lord... I was going to say I was just interested in the concealor and I wonder if it's any good, but now I know I need it because Trisha says it's fab, LOL!!
wink.gif

Okay I just ordered the concealer, fibre optic mascara, jade eyeshadow and the emerald kajal eyeliner...........this site is soooo bad for my paycheck!

Trisha the Stila Guru! ...lol

I was wondering if you've had a chance to try the perfecting foundation sticks yet?

If they are anything like the consistency of the pivotal skin foundations, I NEED one! The MA at Stila tried the pivotal skin foundation on me and I loved the product, I am just not a huge fan of dipping my fingers or anything into the sponge dispenser. I didn't like the packaging so I would never buy it. But this looks very promising!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha The concealer is awesome, covers sooooo well!
its not out til October 12th here tho! x

Trisha - is the concelaer good for covering under eye hereditary dark circles?I know the KA SSE is the best but seeing as i can't get my hands on it until i get to the US, is this stuff a good alternative??

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Trisha Bhav when i tried it ,it covered REALLY well but i'd wana do a side by side test with KA before i say which i like best! xx Thanx!!

Trisha these AOS Luminizer compared to AOS Cream and powder,are better?

Originally Posted by Trisha they are a lovely texture, some people have already compared them to BeneFits Moon Beam and High Beam, but they are gloopy like those, this is a liquid not gel type formula and its a much more flattering shimmer product cos it gives more of a healthy sheen rather than full on shimmer!!
the yellow one is lovely mixed with eye concealer to help with under eye circles even more!

Thank you Trisha!!! I think I need that foundation stick! I did like the pivotal skin, it's not really the bacteria factor that irks me, I guess I just don't like it because It's tough to really see how much product you are paying for (as Stila is higher priced, it's an issue) I would just prefer it if they put it in a different dispenser. But I am still considering buying it anyway, if I could get one cheaper on Ebay. I loved the 'dewy' look it gave my skin.

I have another quick question, what cream highlighters are you guys speaking of? I thought Stila only made the powders and now the liquids?

OOPS, nevermind about that last question, I temporarily spaced out there for a second, I remember the creams are the ones in the blue tubes with stars on them!!!

silly me!!
icon_redface.gif

Gamaki they're also the AOS cream texture,I really wanna try them!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

st_S00M_200.jpg

all over shimmer

Ultra-light and creamy in texture, our star formulas highlight and add sheen to the skin and is the secret behind dewy looking skin. Colors work as all-over bronzers or highlighters for eyes, cheeks or lips.

Originally Posted by gamaki Thank you Trisha!!! I think I need that foundation stick! I did like the pivotal skin, it's not really the bacteria factor that irks me, I guess I just don't like it because It's tough to really see how much product you are paying for (as Stila is higher priced, it's an issue) I would just prefer it if they put it in a different dispenser. But I am still considering buying it anyway, if I could get one cheaper on Ebay. I loved the 'dewy' look it gave my skin.
I have another quick question, what cream highlighters are you guys speaking of? I thought Stila only made the powders and now the liquids?

Latest posts

Back