New stuff from Estee Lauder!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Estee Lauder released new foundation and concealer(similar to Skinflash and Touche Eclat).Both will be available to UK at 12th Septenber!

hd_multi_individualist.gif

EL_98A7_tall_po.jpg

Now there's a makeup that's as individual as you are. A makeup that matches your true skintone for the most natural, flawless look.

The feel is weightless and comfortable. The natural finish blends in so well, it's undetectable. Your skin is visible, flaws are not.

Exclusive Ideal Match™ technology features a unique blend of pigments in a reflective base that captures your skin's natural tone and gives you your shade of difference. For a super blendable, undetectable, natural finish.

hd_multi_ideallight.gif

EL_95YG_tall_po.jpg

A stroke of brilliance. It's a makeup artist's dream--the one tool you'll most want to take wherever you go. With the sweep of a brush, you can highlight and refresh your look. Brighten dark circles, age spots and shadows.

I bought this Individualist natural finish makeup about 2 weeks ago and I love it! IT does match my skintone exactly and has a nice matte finish...

Originally Posted by Sophia Estee Lauder released new foundation and concealer(similar to Skinflash and Touche Eclat).Both will be available to UK at 12th Septenber!

hd_multi_individualist.gif

EL_98A7_tall_po.jpg

Now there's a makeup that's as individual as you are. A makeup that matches your true skintone for the most natural, flawless look.

The feel is weightless and comfortable. The natural finish blends in so well, it's undetectable. Your skin is visible, flaws are not.

Exclusive Ideal Matchâ„¢ technology features a unique blend of pigments in a reflective base that captures your skin's natural tone and gives you your shade of difference. For a super blendable, undetectable, natural finish.

hd_multi_ideallight.gif

EL_95YG_tall_po.jpg

A stroke of brilliance. It's a makeup artist's dream--the one tool you'll most want to take wherever you go. With the sweep of a brush, you can highlight and refresh your look. Brighten dark circles, age spots and shadows.

Thanks for the info Kerri,I didn't know that the foundation was matte!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I bought this Individualist natural finish makeup about 2 weeks ago and I love it! IT does match my skintone exactly and has a nice matte finish...

Trisha if you try this concealer,let me know if it's good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Will have to put that concealer/hilighter on my next staff order! x
thanks Sophia x

these products are great, where i live(Denmark) they just dont have the concealer matching my skintone >
frown.gif
i use the individualist foundation, and its great. i heart it!

Latest posts

Back