New Stuff! Y'all's opinion!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Welp, I got a free shipping code to MAC and decided to use it tonight, to stock up on more eye shadows!
smile.gif

I got:

Shimmermoss

Chrome Yellow

Cranberry

Naked Lunch.

I have already:

Swimming

Mulch

Nylon

Amber Lights

Black Tied

Creme De Violet.

I have blue eyes and brown hair (that's me in my avatar), can you give me some good color combos w/what I have?

I'm still new at this whole "color" e/s thing. I used to think taupes were the way to go, but i've opened my eyes LoL So I'm not always 100% sure what will look good together!

Thanks so much guys!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Welp, I got a free shipping code to MAC and decided to use it tonight, to stock up on more eye shadows!
smile.gif

I got:

Shimmermoss

Chrome Yellow

Cranberry

Naked Lunch.

I have already:

Swimming

Mulch

Nylon

Amber Lights

Black Tied

Creme De Violet.

I have blue eyes and brown hair (that's me in my avatar), can you give me some good color combos w/what I have?

I'm still new at this whole "color" e/s thing. I used to think taupes were the way to go, but i've opened my eyes LoL So I'm not always 100% sure what will look good together!

Thanks so much guys!

I'm into browns... lol So I like naked lunch/mulch
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Welp, I got a free shipping code to MAC and decided to use it tonight, to stock up on more eye shadows!
smile.gif

I got:

Shimmermoss

Chrome Yellow

Cranberry

Naked Lunch.

I have already:

Swimming

Mulch

Nylon

Amber Lights

Black Tied

Creme De Violet.

Thanks so much guys!

Ooh, you could do lotsa fun things! Some ideas:

Black Tied makes for an awesome smokey eye when you use it in the crease. Just add a different color on the lid for a different smokey look.
smile.gif

* Creme de Violet (lid), Black Tied (crease), Naked Lunch (highlight)
or...

* Swimming (lid), Mulch (crease), Nylon (highlight)

* Creme de Violet (lid), Cranberry (crease), Swimming (lower liner), Nylon (higlight)

* Shimmermoss (inner 1/2 lid), Creme de Violet (outer 1/2 lid) & Naked Lunch (highlight)

Play around one night when you don't have to go anywhere & see what colors look nice. Post pics!
wink.gif

the way i'm getting into the whole color thing is color coordinating the colors. like greens together, or pinks and purples together. maybe you can do amber lights and cranberry together?

Originally Posted by Liz the way i'm getting into the whole color thing is color coordinating the colors. like greens together, or pinks and purples together. maybe you can do amber lights and cranberry together? i am doing the same thing. or i use teals and purples together which i really like that combo.

i don't know how to mix colors
icon_redface.gif
icon_cry.gif
. i really want to. but i think that they won't go well together or something

Cool colour selection. Shimmermoss is gorgeous! And i got Naked Lunch last week and i'm loving it!

Ooh nice haul Ashley Elizabeth.. You so gotta get MAC Jest & Mythology next coz those 2 colours really make blue eyes pop!

I love Shimmermoss and Cranberry. I usually pair Shimmermoss with other blues/greens, but it also looks good with pinks, IMO. I like Cranberry with pinks, golds, and bronzes. HTHS!

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh nice haul Ashley Elizabeth.. You so gotta get MAC Jest & Mythology next coz those 2 colours really make blue eyes pop! OH! You shouldn't have said that.... LoL!!
icon_lol.gif

I love Shroom, Phloof!, Nylon, Naked Lunch, Star Violet, Sable, Humid, Shimmermoss, Swimming, Moth Brown. I have an eye on a few more...

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OH! You shouldn't have said that.... LoL!!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back