New Subscription Box - Just opened my first Indie Gift Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I signed up for this about a week ago and just got the first box. Here are the details:

The Box: Indie Gift Box

The Cost: $15 a month including free shipping

The Products: Items from independent artists and small businesses. There are four different themed boxes you can subscribe to: Dainty Box, Color Box, Beauty Box, and Boho Box.

(I picked the Dainty Box)

Anirtak Shy Owl Necklace - Value $16.50

Elle Dee Designs hair ties - $6 value

Vegan Mineral Eye Shadow in Peach Ice - Value $3.50

Mary Rebecca Handmade Felt Bow Tie in Moss - Value $5.00

Fabric Covered Button Earrings Dots In Wild Cherry - Value $5.75

About $37 worth of items for $15. I'm pretty happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I took a look and really like how they work. You either buy one or not every month there is no subscription. You just have to keep an eye on their blog which is no problem, as a blogger my blog feed is always right there.

This does look pretty neat, but I would probably forget to check and if I did remember I would be so torn on which to choose.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This does look pretty neat, but I would probably forget to check and if I did remember I would be so torn on which to choose.
I know, they all were so nice, but as with all boxes we have to remember month 1 is usually always stellar, months following are the real test. I think it will be ok easy for me to remember to do it because my blog it always up. Having 2 of them keeps me pretty busy writing.

Latest posts

Back