New The Balm - Balm Jovi Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

marchmellow.gif
Their Muppets palette was incredibly popular - so much so that you could only buy it directly from them... at certain available times!  I wonder how this will do?!

12 Eyeshadows

A Highlighter

A matte peach blush

2 multi purpose lip and cheek color

$39.50

Limited PRE- RELEASE Available now

I have the Muppets. I bought the Balm and the Beautiful as a backup, but I have never touched it since I don't think I'll ever finish the Muppets ones.. lol. I don't think I will be getting this, especially after finding out the blush is FratBoy and I already have two of those.

I have the alternate one of the Muppet, the Balm and the Beautiful, same thing different name, and I've only used it once but only bc I keep forgetting I have it there. I like the names, layout, quality and colors of this new palette but then again it's all too similar to stuff I already own.

I just ordered this from HauteLook for half price. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I love the name!

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vicky, I didn't want that palette until I saw those swatches!
some of the eye shadows are justified in my swatches! metal-ica is a frosty white-ish silver but the weather over here in CA hasn't been sunny hence horrible lighting =/ keep an eye on hautelook when they have thebalm up! :]

Latest posts

Back