New To MakeUp Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Allure. Obviously, I'm new. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm working on building a portfolio. I've been playing with makeup for god knows how long. Over the years I've done quite a bit but never thought of actually taking photos of it until I started modeling. Now, I'm working on doing so. It's all just for fun. I don't like putting makeup on myself in my portfolio so I did start a folder for that specifically. I believe there is a big difference in applying a look to yourself than someone else. This is not the only site I'm on. I do have a list of links if you'd like to check them out just check out my profile. I am looking for ways to get better and always looking for constructive criticism. Something I'd like to avoid is arguments due to opinions. Everyone has their own ideas on beauty, creativity, and fun. I'd like to keep as many as my pages as drama free as possible. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha, Apparently, I'm already having issues! Accidently made two threads? How do I delete one or the other? lol.

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Hi, welcome to make up talk! I'm so happy you've decided to join us! If you have any questions, feel free to let me or any of the other mods know! 

Latest posts

Back