New urban decay B&B products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got UDs new joe glow body scrub and sweet cream moisture mist. yum yum!

209.jpg

Yummy java-inspired scrub for face and body. Invigorating coffee and cream scent. Softens, exfoliates, and cleanses skin. Scrub contains remarkable ingredients: Caffeine, Stimulating Coffee and Cocoa Extract, Stimulating Silica, Exfoliating Green Tea Extract, and Antioxidants.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
StarViolet2.gif
</TD><TD>Non-lathering</TD></TR><TR><TD>
StarViolet2.gif
</TD><TD>Squeeze bottle with flip-top cap</TD></TR><TR><TD>
StarViolet2.gif
</TD><TD>Retro-inspired coffee label. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top width="45"><TD>Price:</TD><TD width="100%">$24.50</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

210.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>For skin that feels like butter, insist on Sweet Cream. This moisturizing mist sprays onto skin, then dries down to leave your bod soft and refreshed. Try it, and get a taste of creamy milkmaid skin…relish the satiny-smooth texture. Sweet Cream treats you to vitamins A, C & E and mineral-rich sea salts, and the unique spray-on application leaves behind indulgent moisture without a mess. </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
StarViolet2.gif
</TD><TD>Ultra-light formula sprays on as a thin mist, dries down, and is non-greasy.</TD></TR><TR><TD>
StarViolet2.gif
</TD><TD>Bottle is decorated with retro dairy-inspired graphics.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top width="45"><TD>Price:</TD><TD width="100%">$18.50

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

my reviews:

joe glow:

this is a good scrub overall. it has a really tasty coffee scent that is slightly sweet and not bitter at all.

it doesnt lather, but it leaves me clean and perfectly exfoliated. its not too harsh, and it has the right amount of scrubby power (sand.) it also contains green tea extract, caffeine and antioxidants, but i dont put too much stock in those actually making a difference.

sweet cream:

this stuff is so so tasty. you get a good amount of product for the price. i didnt notice any moisturizing effects whatsoever, but as a scented body spray, its wonderful. it has a buttery, cake-y, coconutty scent that is delicious. the scent lingers for a few hours on the skin, and for half a day when used on the hair.

they also have 3 new powders out now: peppermint, gingersnap and blackberry.

ohhh these sound absolutely gorgeous! me wants them now. thanks for posting aboutthem otherwise i wouldn't have known about them.

These sounds very interesting. I'm going to have to check these out. Thanks for the info haloinrverse!!

Latest posts

Back