New Urban Decay matte shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these colors are suitable for women of color? Will they look chalky? I love UD products, but I'm iffy about these shadows. Their new liquid liners are AMAZING! Worth every penny!

Hi!

I really don't think they would be chalky on you at all... but i'm not positive.

I have a medium oilve skin tone, and these shadows are gorgeous.

So silky and smooth, and tons of pigment. I mean it... they are amazing. I want to get every color.

I bought two when urban decay had a 30% off sale like 3 weeks ago. I got purple haze and illegal.

Do you have sephora around you? Maybe you can find one cheap on ebay to try out.

I love these e/s.

I have the UD matte shadow trios in the grey and brown shades, and they are superb, truly the best matte shadow I've ever used. I'm so glad they've brought out these new colours. I want the turquoise!

If I had to guess I'd say they should be okay on black skin, Bronxcutie, I know the regular shadows are, but of course it's always worth checking for yourself.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif when i checked them out i realized i have shadows with these colors and in matte from mac. yeah i have a lot of MAC matte shadows too... but i think the feel of the urban decay ones are 10x better. they are sooo silky smooth.

I picked up Perversion and Purple Haze at Sephora yesterday.Perversion is my new HG matte black shadow.I also wannted to get Revolver, but it's poorly pigmented IMO

i want the turquoise and the liquid liners(i totally love the packaging). i'm pretty sure they won't look chalky at all on you.

Latest posts

Back