New woman in town

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new around this site so I thought I'd say hello to yall. I don't know who put them out there but thanks for the great Sephora promo codes!

Hi! welcome to MuT! I'm Liz from California. Feel free to ask any questions!

Originally Posted by BlueLily

Hi everyone! I am new around this site so I thought I'd say hello to yall. I don't know who put them out there but thanks for the great Sephora promo codes!

Welcome to MakeupTalk BLue!

Welcome to MuT, BlueLilly~ I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have fun here - tons of great info, and as you've already seen... coupons & deals!
wink.gif

Hey Liz! Thanks for the welcome! I do actually have a question, you may think it's stupid but thats ok, ha ha. What are swaps?

Originally Posted by Liz Hi! welcome to MuT! I'm Liz from California. Feel free to ask any questions!

Hi Janelle thanks for the welcome! Right now I'm on info overload with all these tips and stuff!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT, BlueLilly~ I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have fun here - tons of great info, and as you've already seen... coupons & deals!
wink.gif

Tony, thanks for the welcome! I have a friend Tony who is a girl. Don't laugh, but are you male or female?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome to MakeupTalk BLue!

Hi bluelily,welcome to mut!!!Im glad you jumped right in.Mut is like no other site,the girls here always post very useful and interesting things
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looking foward to your posts,Gwendolyn from NY
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BlueLily Hey Liz! Thanks for the welcome! I do actually have a question, you may think it's stupid but thats ok, ha ha. What are swaps? Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.
As far as swaps go, you post your swaps (items that you no longer want and/or need) and check out other swap notepads and see if someone has something that you want and that they want. You can contact the user and swap items. Most of the times, people swap new items or barely used items. Hope this helps!

Hi BlueLily, welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by BlueLily Hi everyone! I am new around this site so I thought I'd say hello to yall. I don't know who put them out there but thanks for the great Sephora promo codes!

Welcome to MuT BlueLily! I'm Jessica from Washington and I look forward to chatting with you!

Also don't feel bad about the Tony thing; when I was new his avatar was an actual photo of himself, so I knew he was a guy. I thought he was just one of those male MU artists or something! Then I found out he actually started MuT and I felt silly.
icon_lol.gif
icon_redface.gif

Hi Jessica! Wow, I didn't expect so many welcomes from everyone, how nice! I'm also from WA. Where are you at?

Originally Posted by glamslam Welcome to MuT BlueLily! I'm Jessica from Washington and I look forward to chatting with you!
Also don't feel bad about the Tony thing; when I was new his avatar was an actual photo of himself, so I knew he was a guy. I thought he was just one of those male MU artists or something! Then I found out he actually started MuT and I felt silly.
icon_lol.gif
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back