New Year, New Me! Wanna join me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura Aw tess, your poor knee.. I hate doing things like that. Hope it feels some what better now. Well done on all the great work! Keep it up
biggrin.gif

Reija, i never got to weight myself this week yet. I usually go to my aunts house because she has an electronic scales so i can see exactly what i weigh but she's been busy all this week. Might be able to visit on Saturday though so i'll let ye know how i do!

Thanks Laura
wink.gif
, its doing better now, swelling has gone down so I think I can maybe start up with the walking by tommorow. I fractured it in a car accident years ago and it acts up sometimes.

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Thanks Laura
wink.gif
, its doing better now, swelling has gone down so I think I can maybe start up with the walking by tommorow. I fractured it in a car accident years ago and it acts up sometimes.
Hope it heals soon!!! ... as for my progress...
icon_evil.gif
I've been doing good - I feel a little thinner (if its possible to 'feel" that LOL) my clothes are a little looser, yet I made the mistake of weighing myself.. and I GAINED SEVEN POUNDS!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!?!?
icon_sad.gif
How is that possible!!?!?!? Granted it was at night - fully clothed, but COME ON!!! SEVEN POUNDS!!?!?!? Ok... I'm going to bury myself in a hole now. I'll come out after the summer is over.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm hanging in there. Found some "sugar-free" cookies that are similar to Oreos which help curb my cravings for chocolate.

Still haven't had any carbs, but have been eating lots of vegetables & chicken breasts & salmon. I'm dying to have some fruit, but according to the SBD, I can't have that for another week & a half.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hope it heals soon!!! ... as for my progress...
icon_evil.gif
I've been doing good - I feel a little thinner (if its possible to 'feel" that LOL) my clothes are a little looser, yet I made the mistake of weighing myself.. and I GAINED SEVEN POUNDS!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!?!?
icon_sad.gif
How is that possible!!?!?!? Granted it was at night - fully clothed, but COME ON!!! SEVEN POUNDS!!?!?!? Ok... I'm going to bury myself in a hole now. I'll come out after the summer is over.
icon_rolleyes.gif

STICK WITH IT JANELLE. You do know that muscle weighs more than fat so maybe all the toning up in the gym is doing you some good. If your clothes feel looser on you then that's the main thing. Never mind the weight! I'm so proud of you..
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura STICK WITH IT JANELLE. You do know that muscle weighs more than fat so maybe all the toning up in the gym is doing you some good. If your clothes feel looser on you then that's the main thing. Never mind the weight! I'm so proud of you..
biggrin.gif
Awww thanks!
icon_redface.gif

Ok girls, after 3 weeks of NOT weighin myself i am down 7lbs!! Everyone give me a HELL YA! Hope everyone else is reaching their goals too
biggrin.gif

Hellllllll Yeah! Good going girl, I havn't weighed myself but can tell my clothes are fitting better, I've been so busy running around the last few days I know I probably lost a few pounds with that alone.

How is everyone doing on their diet & new fitness regime?? I'm still losing about 1lb a week
23_30_104.gif
which im happy about but i don't see a difference in my figure. Trust me to lose the weight off my fingers & toes!!

Stick with it girls & remember
4_7_8.gif

Yay! Go Trish! People have told me they can see a difference too & i'm like WTF?? Even my gran told me my face looked like it had lost weight when i saw her last week. I was like "id prefer i lost it on my ass first"!!

I dont' know how much (if any) I lost... my clothes fit a little looser, but I really don't see a difference... some people say they see it, but I don't.
icon_redface.gif

Ok so i fell flat on my face and i think everyone else did since nobody has posted here since April!! So i'm gonna un-stick this now
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back