New

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this forum. My name's Yahaira. I'm 19 and live in Texas. I love makeup but don't have a big collection cause I rarely have spending money nowadays (since I started college). I'm fascinated by the big makeup collections some members here have. Hope I get as much someday.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl

Hi. I'm new to this forum. My name's Yahaira. I'm 19 and live in Texas. I love makeup but don't have a big collection cause I rarely have spending money nowadays (since I started college). I'm fascinated by the big makeup collections some members here have. Hope I get as much someday.

Hi Yahaira! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Looking forward to all your posts and replies. Let any of the mods know if you need some help

Reaction score
Hi Yahaira...what a pretty name!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Welcome !!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl Hi. I'm new to this forum. My name's Yahaira. I'm 19 and live in Texas. I love makeup but don't have a big collection cause I rarely have spending money nowadays (since I started college). I'm fascinated by the big makeup collections some members here have. Hope I get as much someday.
Welcome to MuT, Yahaira! I'm Janelle from NY.. nice to meet you ! :icon_love

Latest posts